1.7

For Wei Yaoshuo, this person in his arms is all the light in his life.

    He has never seen his parents and relatives. Ever since he can remember, the choking smoke, the inexhaustible corridor, the cold and damp bedding, the cold and hard steamed buns, the scolding and whipping of the masters... These constitute the life of his life. all.

    He knew from a young age that he was a man of mediocre aptitude, which could even be described as dull. He has been pondering for a year on the introduction of Qi into the body without a teacher;

    Trash, idiot—everyone called him that.

    In this cultivation world where the strong are respected, he is just a piece of dust, an ant, and he is clearly full of great unwillingness and great resentment, but he still has to rack his brains to flatter and try his best to A despicable person who can keep himself alive if he pleases him.

.It wasn't until he was ten years old that he met him.

    The man who made himself scarred, but just carried him out of the dangerous restricted area.

    The man used the most gentle technique to stop the blood flow from the wound on his chest, and propped up his body with his thin but firm arms.

    He still remembered the width of the shoulders of the boy who was three years older than him; he still remembered the words that the boy said to him with a smile when he carried him on his back: "The sun is drying your ass! Junior brother wake up, senior brother will take you go home!"

    He didn't know what home was at that time, let alone what love was.

    He only knew that from that day on, he had to be him.

    After that, no matter how exquisite the healing technique he mastered, the scar on his chest would never be removed, and even the color never faded.

.At a young age, he knew very well that this person was very powerful. He had only been in the sect for three years, and he was personally appointed as an apprentice by the Ritian sect's most virtuous person, Chang Yuan; he also knew very well that he was too mediocre. After ten years of fighting, he is still an insignificant outer disciple.

    He knew it all, but so what?

    He wanted to catch up with him, catch him, protect him, even... possess him.

    He began to practice like crazy, he practiced a thousand times when others practiced the heart method a hundred times; he practiced 10,000 times when others practiced sword poses a thousand times.

    Even if his head is bleeding, even if his body is bruised and bruised, he just wants to be a little closer to this person, a little closer...

    During that period of time, he seemed to have opened his mind, and his cultivation had advanced dramatically. At the age of fifteen, he was able to break out of the siege and became the third inner disciple of Master Chang Yuan.

.With the same identity as this person, Wei Yaoshuo's world was filled with light the moment he stood beside him.

    However, just like Wei Yaoshuo fixed his gaze on this person for a moment, the shadow of another person was reflected in those aura-filled black eyes.

    When he realized this, he was about to go crazy with jealousy.

    But what can he do? He is the best junior brother in his eyes, the most obedient junior junior and the most sensible junior junior whom he loves. After taking off the "shidi" layer, what kind of identity can he use to continue to stay in this person's heart? ?