2.9

The classmate Mi Dao, who was favored by the head teacher, Eunuch Zhao, stepped into the little tyrant's dormitory. Looking left and right, he saw seven or eight eunuchs with low eyebrows and pleasing eyes lined up on either side. Their waists were bent like prawns. The nanmu plate of the nanjing carries a series of things that the little tyrant uses when he washes and goes to bed, such as porcelain cups, golden basins, silk handkerchiefs and so on.

    The little tyrant stood in front of the bright golden dragon couch, his hands behind his back, his small brows furrowed, his face looked a little impatient, but he did not exude any anger. Hearing someone's footsteps coming, he glanced up and saw that it was Eunuch Zhao and Mi Dao, his brows loosened slightly, and he put down his hands.

    Mi Dao entered the house and saw Eunuch Zhao bowing his head in front of him to greet him. He also greeted the little tyrant as he did: "Your Majesty."

    "Yeah." Qi Zhao responded, then spread out his arms, raised his chin, looked over with arrogant eyes, and looked like he was waiting for someone to undress.

.When Eunuch Zhao saw it, he put the whisk aside and walked forward habitually, wanting to undress Qi Zhao, but he didn't want Qi Zhao to "snap" and put his hand down. His faint eyes only stared at Mi Dao, with a faint expression on his face. Said: "He is coming."

    After Eunuch Zhao listened, he withdrew his expression of "I understand it all", made way for Mi Dao, and looked at him with kind and encouraging eyes.

    Mi Dao blushed: "Oh, my godson asked me to undress him! I-I'm so excited."

    System: "Host, I'm going to call Yao Yaoling."

    Mi Dao: "...cough."

    Mi Dao pretended to be respectful and obedient, walked over, bent down slightly, and untied the little tyrant's belt and buckles. Because he was not very skilled in business, Mi Dao couldn't undo some of the buttons at once. It took a little force to pull a few times, and even the little tyrant was shaken by him.

.Seeing Qi Zhao's darkened face, the waiters on the side shivered violently, respecting Mi Dao who was serving the little tyrant: "..." Warrior.

    Mi Dao, who was unaware, continued to undress and change Qi Zhao's clothes with a calm expression on his face. He only felt that the little guy was staring at him all the time, and his eyes were very eager. At first glance, it is because the favorability level has gone up, so the little guy likes himself very much.

    Mi Dao thought that he was enjoying Xiao Qi Zhao's "love" gaze, and happily said to the system, "Everything, my godson keeps staring at me, so cute."

    System: "..." Fortunately, the host did not add a word of "thinking about the sun" in a frenzy.

    Then Mi Dao, who was taking off his pants for the little tyrant, added regretfully, "It's a pity it's too small."

    System: "..." Frustrated.

.After serving the dressing and washing, Mi Dao saw Qi Zhao sitting down beside the bed, waved his hand, and asked Eunuch Zhao to take him down.

    After a whole day of tossing, working again, and being kidnapped, Mi Dao's physical strength has almost bottomed out. Seeing the little tyrant chasing people, Mi Dao wanted to keep up with the big army and get away quickly, but he didn't expect the little tyrant to say again: "He stays."

    Rice: "..."

    Eunuch Zhao suppressed the raised corner of his mouth and responded with a "yes", and hurriedly led people down first. When the door was closed, Eunuch Zhao couldn't help but glance inside.