5.11

Foehn's hand was on Mi Dao's forearm, and his strength was so great that Mi Dao was pulled back a step by him, just avoiding Lang Xiao's claws.

    Lang Xiao was stunned for a moment, and his eyes became more and more gloomy as he watched Foen Feng.

    Mi Dao glanced back, Foehn smiled very nuclear-friendly, um, the nuclear explosion. The corners of his mouth were slightly curved, and his eyes were like a mountain of rain, and the dark clouds rolled up, as if there was going to be thunder and lightning, and people couldn't help trembling.

    Foehn is usually a well-behaved son of a bitch, and he is polite to everyone. He doesn't care too much about those little brats who always take advantage of him. This is the first time Mi Dao has seen Foehn. He made his fighting intent so obvious.

    Mi Dao was stunned for a moment before saying, "I'm back."

.Foehn let go of Mi Dao, his face became very fast, he smiled sweetly at Mi Dao, and then looked back, his ears pricked up, and the tail hair also exploded a little.

    Mi Dao stared at each other as soon as they came up, and looked like they were about to fight, maybe there was some kind of love and hatred that he didn't know... Mi Dao was full of gossip and wanted to give them two Let me introduce, just listen to how Lang Xiao opened his mouth first.

    "Bitch, I didn't expect you to be alive." Lang Xiao looked contemptuous.

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, there really is a story. He silently picked up the melon in his hand.

    Mi Dao looked at Foen Feng, and saw that Foen Feng looked at him with a smile, his eyes were indifferent, and he did not speak.

    Lang Xiao was angry when he saw Foen Feng's grinning face, he was able to push this bastard to the ground before and beat him!

.Lang Xiao punched him, but before he could hit, he was caught by Mi Dao.

    Mi Dao roared: "Wolf Howl! What are you doing!"

    Foen Feng's expression changed, and just as he was about to stop him, he saw Lang Xiao withdrew his fist.

    Lang Xiao was a little surprised: "Why are you protecting him?"

    Mi Dao said fiercely, "He's my brother."

    Lang Xiao seemed to have heard a big joke: "Brother? You treat the dog as a younger brother?"

    Mi Dao narrowed his eyes dangerously: "If you dare to say one more word like this, I'll have someone shoot you out right now."

    Lang Xiao choked and stared at Mi Dao.

    The two faced each other for a few seconds, and Lang Xiao was defeated. He took a step back, lowered his tail, and smiled to please: "Don't talk, don't talk."

.At this time, the brother of Langxiao in the distance called out to Langxiao, saying that he wanted to ask how to arrange the residence, and Langxiao responded, "Just go there", looked back at Mi Dao and Foenfeng, raised the corners of his mouth, and his expression was ambiguous. : "Beauty, I'll wait for you to come to my house to find me at any time."

    Mi Dao: "..." Anytime? snort! This guy actually wants to be a dead man and not go hunting? See if I don't kill you!

    system:"……"

    Seeing Lang Xiao gone away, Mi Dao was very sorry, not only did he not eat the melon, but he also became a melon.

    So he had to ask Foen Feng, "You know him?"