5.19

Mi Dao was still making a rainy day hunting plan for the young orcs on this day, but the dark cloud above his head said that it would rain when it rained, and Mi Dao had to disband ahead of schedule.

    Foehn was still making inventions with his group of smart friends, and he didn't go home so soon, so Mi Dao thought of going back first to cook a meal for his 20-centimeter wife, preparing to eat river crabs at night.

    Cirrus came over, his expression looked a little unnatural, his ears were raised up alertly, and after stopping Mi Dao, he looked left and right with a guilty conscience, making sure that no one else could hear him, and then he was cautious. Di said to Mi Dao, "Brother, can you... come to my room?"

    Mi Dao looked at Cirrus Cloud's twisted appearance, and slowly put out a question mark.

    Mi Dao asked him, "What's wrong?"

.Cirrus said: "Big brother will know when he comes here... Big brother, please..."

    Mi Dao looked at the face of this cute little tiger tooth and blushed, followed by the old face.

    Mi Dao: "Dad! What should I do! My cute little cirrus invites me to his house! Should I agree to him? I'm such an upright person, and my wife is so thick and long, the little cirrus must not be able to match. , I don't know if I should take risks... But, but, look at how well-behaved children are, and they are begging me like this... Oh! My heart is full of guilt and my conscience hurts... "

    System: "Conscience?" It sneered, "Do you have that thing?"

    Rice: "..."

.Mi Dao thought about it seriously, and felt that he really didn't have such a thing, so he agreed to Cirrus' request, took off his coat and spread it over the heads of the two to keep out the rain.

    Cirrus was afraid that Mi Dao would not be able to hold it, so he hurried to help, and the two of them supported the rain and walked towards Chuangyun's house.

    When Cirrus was eight years old, he lost his parents because of the attack of wolves. He later lived with his brother Changhong, but after the accident in Changhong more than a year ago, his sister-in-law returned to his parents' house with the baby, Cirrus. He stayed alone and followed Foehn to do things.

    Mi Dao asked him if he had any difficulties in life, Cirrus said no, he just wanted to show Mi Dao something, and he blushed and made it mysterious, making Mi Dao think this little guy wanted to What gift to give him.

    As a result, when I entered the door, a tall figure standing against the ceiling like a bear rushed over and shouted, "Brother!"

.Mi Dao screamed: "..." He doesn't want such a gift!

    Mi Dao, who knew the truth, almost burst into tears.

    Mi Dao hurriedly covered Xiao Dawn's mouth and said very surprised: "Why are you here?"

    Cirrus squeezed his fingers and explained in a weak voice, "I helped Bro Xiaoxiao sneak in. He said he had to see Big Brother, so I... Big Brother, I'm sorry..."

    Mi Da frowned.

    Xiao Xiao held Mi Dao's shoulder and looked at Mi Dao up and down seriously, with tears in his eyes, he said, "Brother, I'm here to save you."

    Mi Dao: "..." No! Brother wake up! Why come to save him!

.Breaking through his nose and tears, he said, "Brother, after I was kicked out of the tribe by that bastard last year, I was lucky to drag Hai Bing, and I finally found a place to stay. I came here several times and wanted to pick you up to my place, but I didn't know. What's the matter, that son of a bitch doesn't agree with anything. Hai Bing told me not to come again, and I heard that eldest brother is doing well, so let's forget it, but not long ago, I actually heard, heard... eldest brother, You married the son of a bitch as a wolf queen! This, this... what the hell is it!"