4.16

Hearing Xie Chi's question, Mi Dao said "Oh".

    The relationship between Xie Qianyang and Zhao Tianao...

    It doesn't matter, it's just when I was young, I met a good friend on a trip, and if I had anything to do, I would fight against each other, exchange feelings, eat and sleep together on weekdays, put my palm on the back, and then I get jealous when I see the other party getting married. , and willingly helped raise his son for 18 years - such a pure and friendly socialist brotherhood, um.

    Mi Dao said to Xie Chi indifferently, "It doesn't matter."

    Xie Chi didn't feel happy after hearing this, but was a little angry.

    Although he was holding his father from the back, he couldn't see his expression, but the moment he asked that sentence, he clearly felt his father's instant stiffness.

.He suddenly remembered that Ning Changyi once said something meaningful to him——

    Do you know why the leader would use you so much? It's because of your background.

    life experience……

    Xie Chi narrowed his eyes.

    Xie Chi bit Mi Dao's earlobe with his head turned sideways: "Daddy lied to me."

    Mi Dao trembled, her cheeks flushed, she raised her hand to say hello, but was blocked by Xie Chi.

    Xie Chi turned Mi Dao to face him, and said jealously, "Since it has nothing to do with it, why did Daddy ask Ning Changyi to find him?"

    Mi Dao didn't open his eyes, and it was difficult to say: "This seat has said that the most hated thing in this seat is being slandered. Since Zhao Tianao is insulting my Tianyuan, this seat will definitely not spare him easily."

.Xie Chi's eyes flashed slightly, and he held Mi Dao's cheek, let him look at him, and said softly: "Why didn't Daddy tell me? Didn't I say it? No matter what Daddy wants to do, I'm willing to help Daddy do it. .I can take the life of anyone that Daddy wants."

    Mi Dao narrowed her eyes and said, "This is the grievance between this seat and Zhao Tianao, and it has nothing to do with you."

    Xie Chi's smile didn't change after hearing this, and there was a gloom in his eyes: "If I knew earlier that I should have killed him, don't teach daddy to miss him again."

    Mi Dao: "..." Hiss, fortunately you didn't kill it, otherwise you wouldn't even have a father.

    Xie Chi didn't say anything else, and looked at Mi Dao's cheeks reddened by the sunset, and the traces on his neck behind his ears, his mind moved.

    He licked Mi Dao's tear mole, his voice was slightly hoarse: "Dad, when you held back your voice yesterday, it was very comfortable, I like it very much."

.Mi Dao blushed and scolded, "Shut up."

    Xie Chi leaned on Mi Dao and kissed him: "Daddy, I want you."

    Mi Dao pushed him and frowned, "Xie Chi, let go."

    Mi Dao just thought, someone should come to deliver dinner later.

    People are iron, and rice is steel. Only when you are full can you gain strength.

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao continued: "If Xie Chi is not full, it is not good to stop halfway."

    System: "..." It has a big head.