8.21

At this moment, the thing that makes Mi Dao very annoyed is that there is no seam on the ground.

    Mi Dao originally thought that when Qin Di said that he wanted to contact him again, he should have made a phone call, sent an email or something, but he really didn't expect people to come to the company to find him.

    Mi Dao panicked: "Dad! Why did he come to him directly! Why didn't he make a call? Damn it! There are still people who haven't gotten off work. Am I going to expose it!"

    System: "You blocked him, how could he call you?"

    Mi Dao was angry: "This is obviously your setting!"

    System: "Stay steady, small scenes, it's better to take people to a place where no one is there."

    Mi Little Virgin Rice suddenly calmed down: "...Yeah."

    System: "..." Alas, I can't take it with me.

.Qin Di walked in in a suit and leather shoes, saw Mi Dao at a glance, and shouted, "Xiao Dao."

    Said and walked towards Mi Dao.

    Rice: "..."

    Qin Di walked to Mi Dao: "Xiao Dao, it's a good thing you're still here. Don't hide from me, okay? I—"

    The colleagues and sisters who were about to leave work next to them moved their ears, stopped talking when they heard the words, and passed by slowly.

    They paid attention to this strange man who was tall, well-dressed, and outstanding in appearance, and they instantly created new spiritual food in their minds because of his matching with rice and rice.

    This is the taste of melon!

    Mi Dao was looking in all directions, and quickly interrupted others: "Mr. Qin, President Qin, wait a minute."

    Qin Di stopped, frowned, and looked hurt: "Xiaodao..."

.Mi Dao looked around and squeezed out a smile: "Let's talk somewhere else?"

    Qin Di's expression softened a little and nodded.

    Mi Dao decides to bring people into his private office.

    When Mi Dao left with the handsome man who broke into the company, and seemed to be entering a closed space for two, the young ladies pretending to be waiting for the elevator couldn't hold back their excitement any longer. Typing in the group-

    Breaking news! ! !

    A super handsome and high-quality man came to look for Mi Dabao, calling him "Xiaodao", his words were ambiguous, his attitude was sincere, the big baby looked flustered, and even brought people into his office! ! !

    [picture]

    Reply to angry brush -

    A: I would like to hear more about it!

    B: I would like to hear more about it! !

    C: I would like to hear more about it! ! !

.The quality man said to the big baby:

    Little rice, it's good that you are still here. Stop avoiding me, okay?

    A: Damn it!

    B: Is it really Xiao Rice's boyfriend? !

    C: Ah ah ah ah no! The Jiangmi banner cannot fall! ! !

    Additional sister information:

    This high-quality man is suspected to be Mr. Qin, the president of a certain Internet company!