Happy Valentines Day

*End of lockdown*

"Happy Valentines Day." Zak walked up behind me and whispered into my ear. I dropped my backpack that I had in my hand and spun around to face him. I spin around to look at him and notice that he is holding a Tiffany blue bag in his hand. I wasn't expecting that at all.

"Babe! What is this?" I asked, putting my hands on top of his as he held the bag.

"Well it's obviously something from Tiffany and Co. Now you have to open it silly." He said. I took the bag from his hand and reached in and grabbed the box. I watched his smile grow wider which made me smile as well. I took out the box and opened it easily. As I opened the box, the pull strings to a little pouch popped out of the sides.

"It takes a lot to get to the gift doesn't it?" I said , laughing.

"You're almost there." He said still smiling.

"Guys come on! Grab a bag and put it in the van so we can go!" Nick said, kinda irritated. I wish we could just tell him the surprise that we had waiting for him so he could stop being so pissy and get that stick out of his ass. "se! Let's go!"

"Hold on Nick!" Zak said, kinda pissed off. Nick walked over and pulled the box and bag out of my hands, putting the box back in the bag and walked out to the van again. "Nick why are you being such a dick?!"

"You dragged me out to San Francisco on Valentines Day weekend with nobody! I didn't get to bring my wife, but both you and Aaron get to bring your fiances?! How does that sound fair Zak!? Please explain! I just want to get out of here so that I can go home while you love birds screw each other into oblivion."

"You know, if you weren't so up tight and such a dick head sometime, maybe we would hurry back to the hotel faster so that you can screw your wife into oblivion too!" Zak yelled back.

"ZAK!" Aaron, Lindsey and I all yelled at the same time. Nick looked so confused while I heard the synchronized slaps of the four of us facepalming ourselves.

"Smooth move X-Lax." I said. Turning away from Zak and walking back to the car.

"Wait! Angie come on!" I kept walking from the location. "You can't just walk away like this! We are in the middle of the Tenderloin District! Not somewhere you want to be walking around alone!" I just kept walking.

"Come on Angie!" Lindsey yelled, running after me.

"Lindsey! Where are you going?!" Aaron yelled. We kept walking, until we took off into the district running.

"Do you have any idea how many hills there are in San Fran?" Lindsey asked, falling behind me and already breathless.

"Do you still have the cash in your pocket!?" I yelled.

"YES!" She yelled back. I instantly stopped running and we yelled for a cab. The guys didn't realize the master plan we had prepared, we just had to beat them to the hotel... We miraculously managed to get a cab and got back to the hotel as fast as we could. We calmly walked through the lobby like there was nothing totally important going on what so ever and decided we would take the stairs instead of the elevator. Ain't nobody got time for the elevator!

"You're crazy you know that?" Lindsey yelled up the stairs as I raced ahead of her.

"It's all of the crazy, passionate sex Zak and I have. Keeping me in shape!" I yelled back.

"Ew. You know there are other people on the stairs right?"

"No there isn't and I was kidding. Now hurry up!" I heard her groan and then she picked up her pace. We finally made it up the stairs and to our floor. We sprinted down the hall and she got to her door first. I quickly pulled the card out of my back pocket, which I had stolen from Zak so he couldn't get back in, and crashed through the door. Quickly shutting it and locking it. I ran and closed the curtains to our bay front hotel window. I ran around trying to set everything up. I had brought some extra stuff with me that Zak had neglected to pack for me. I put candles throughout the room and bathroom and started running the bath water. I added a little bit of bubbles and then went on decorate the rest of the room. I set up the perfect play-list on my phone so that we could have the perfect music for the whole night. I had never put so much thought and effort into Valentines Day before.