Chapter 1

Short first chapter! it's kinda of an introduction  so it's not the most entertaining but it is going to get good the next few chapters :)

As always make sure to follow me for daily updates :D
-

Love was never the plan for Hope.

She never let herself fall in love.
Love meant having a connection to someone and that always lead to Hope losing them.

It was a never-ending cycle of grief and trauma and Hope was afraid of letting herself care.

So she stuck to strictly hookups there would be no strings attached, no feelings, just pleasure.

well rhat was until she saw her.

Hope laid in her bed as the woman she brought home the previous night kissed down her chest.

"Lower," Hope said pushing the woman's head down to the growing bulge in her boxers.

The girl smirked at Hope before bringing her fingers to the waistband of the boxers.

"Don't tease" Hope said.

As the girl started pulling them down Hope's phone started to ring making the auburn let out a groan.

Who the hell was calling her at six in the morning she thought.

She grabbed her phone and looked at the contact seeing her best friend Lizzie calling because why wouldn't the blonde call her at six in the morning?

"Such a cockblocker" Hope mumbled and answered the phone "hello?" she said annoyed.

"Good morning to you too," her best friend Lizzie said from the other line.

"Did you need something? I'm kind of in the middle of something" she said eyeing the girl who was just playing with the waistband of her boxers which was only turning her on more.

"When are you not in the middle of something," Lizzie says.

"I'm a grown woman I can be in the middle of something whenever I please" Hope rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, you are coming to the bar with me tonight," Lizzie said excitedly.

"And why would I do that?" Hope asks confused.

"My sister is coming into town! and you haven't seen her since we were teenagers."

"Is she still hot?" Hope said with a smirk.

"Oh don't you dare! my sister is off-limits for as long as she stays."

"She's her own person so free game" the girl countered.

"Hope I'm serious please stay away from Josie" Lizzie pleaded.

Hope thought about it for a second.

"Fine" Hope said with a sigh

"Great! meet me at the bar next to the mystic grill at seven" the blonde said before hanging up.

Hope set her phone back to its place on the nightstand before she grabbed the girl and flipped their positions "where were we love?" she said with a grin.

When Hope walked into the bar she immediately spotted the blonde next to her twin Josie.

The girl immediately took Hope's breath away. She was a lot taller than Hope remembered.

Hope's eyes trailed down the girl's body as she blatantly checked the brunette out.

"Hope" Lizzie called out and her eyes snapped up to meet the blondes.

"Hi-" Hope said to them both but mostly just stared at the brunette.

"Hope!" the shorter girl saw the brunette walk towards her with open arms and before she knew it the brunette brought her into a tight embrace.

"It's been a while," she said pulling away and smiling.

"It sure has" Hope's eyes wandered to the girl's cleavage absentmindedly.

Lizzie saw this action and kicked Hope in the shin.

"Ow! what was that for!"

The blonde rolled her eyes and turned back to her sister "so how long are you going to be in town?"

The brunette took a sip of her drink before answering "I just finished my medical course and I have an internship at mystic general so as of for right now... permanently."

"Perfect" Hope's eyes wondered again and Lizzie slapped her on the forehead.

"Would you stop that!"

"You stop that!"

"Stop what!"

"You know what!"

Josie looked between the two with a confused look on her face "what's happening?"

"Nothing to worry about my favorite twin," Lizzie said glaring at Hope and looking back at her twin.

Hope smirked and looked at Lizzie then at the brunette suddenly having an idea "hey Jo?"

"Yeah?" Josie looked at her.

"I was wondering if you would want to hang out tomorrow just the two of us so we can catch up" Hope smiled innocently.

Lizzie was glaring daggers into her side.

"Yeah! of course, I'd love that actually" Josie smiled before fishing out a piece of paper and pen from her bag and writing down her number.

"That's my number just text me with the details."

"Will do" Hope took the paper from Josie letting her hand linger on the brunette for a little longer than normal.

The brunette pulled her hand away and blushed "drinks?"

Later that night Hope decided to text the brunette.

'Hey it's Hope' she said then set her phone down on the bed before going into the bathroom and brushing her teeth.

When she was done and picked up her phone she saw that the brunette had texted back.

'Hm prove it' the message read.

Hope grinned before taking a picture of herself in the mirror she was wearing a sports bra and pajama pants.

When she sent the picture she immediately got a text back 'hmm I suppose you aren't lying'

Hope playfully rolled her eyes before texting back 'so I was thinking we could go to the beach?'

In truth Hope just wanted to see the brunette in a bikini so she thought this would be the perfect excuse.

'I actually haven't been to the beach in forever so let's do it' she read.

Hope knew she promised Lizzie she'd stay away from the brunette but Hope loved things that where bad for her.

So what the blonde didn't know couldn't hurt her.

And with that Hope set her phone on her nightstand and went to bed dreaming about a certain brunette.