×15.

deku's pov

wait. does that mean that kacchan and I are a-are t-t-together now..? like dating...? this made me blush a bit, a bit too much because he noticed me.
"what's wrong, you okay?" his voice sounded a bit concerned "Y-yeah, I'm fine." does he know that I'm lying??
"deku, did you know that every time you lie, you stutter and answer like 'yes, I am.' or 'no, I'm not.' instead of 'yes' and 'no'. and your voice is always cold when you lie." he sighed and looked at me, he softly smiled. "it's just..." he took my hand and hold it, just to comfort me, sweet. "the things we did you know what I mean, d-does that m-mean that we're d-dating n-now..?" I was scared, what if he just did it because he was bored or lost a bet or, or..
he chuckled "well if you look at it in that way, yes. then from today on we are officially going out. of course only if you're okay with it." he looked away with a slight blush. I nodded and hugged him.

we were his room and now laying on his bed. "and what... do we do a-about our c-class..?" he kissed my cheek and said "you don't have to be so shy around me or the others. if you want we can tell the class tomorrow"
"what if they don't accept our relationship..?" I was worried, what if they just hate me more after this?! or they start treating me differently?! or give me weird and mean glares?! or even start bullying me?! or what if they- "well, if they don't accept us, wich is literally impossible, I would just beat their ass." he said camly, I nodded still scared. "wanna grab something to eat?" I didn't know what to say. when he noticed me he just said "just come with me, don't have to eat so much just a bit" it was kinda cute how he cared about me so much...

when we arrived I started to get a bit scared. only from my grip he noticed that I was scared. he gave me a headpad (like ehmm pat pat, you guys understand what mean.??). I looked up to him and softly smiled, we start to go in and order some fries, a Salat, a sandwich and something to drink.
when the waiter came to bring us our food she looked at me. I was pretty confused by the look on her face, she somehow smiled at me.
"do you perhaps have a girlfriend?? because you look super cool and cute and I was actually looking for a new boyfriend!" She suddenly started, I didn't know what to say. "he's already taken and don't even try it. he's too good for you." kacchan glared at her as she got mad,but he stood up for me...I'm really happy about it... "why are you talking instead of him. wait, don't tell me that you're gay. ew." with a disgusted glare she looked at us. my eyes widened, what if our class hates us too?!

kacchan stood up and went to the kitchen and screamed "oi! did you know that one of your waitresses is homophobic?! she was disgusted of me and my fucking boyfriend!" almost the whole restaurant heard him, that was cute but also really embarrassing. the manager got out and fired her in front of everyone. so she left and we got to eat our food like nothing happened. I thanked him but also told him that he didn't had to do it, but he said that this was really important to him. after we paid, we left to go back to our dorms.

---------------------------------------------------------
yaaaay I'm doneee. I hope that this chapter was ok and not that bad.
by the wayyyyyyyyy... did you guys know that today's my birthday?? I'm finally 13 now!! yeah when I started this story I was 12 ¬-¬

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 678