Chapter 24

Dylan's POV

I wake up in my bed and I grab my phone.

I slips from my hand and lands on the floor.

"Dammit" I say as I pick up my phone with a shattered screen. The bottom right was shattered.

I pick it up and sigh and check my phone.

I send a text to Hayes.

To blue eyed baby💘💙;

Good morning babe💕 nothing much today unless you want to come over I'm just filming videos today😇

I put my shattered phone on my night stand and I pull the covers off of me.

I walk downstairs and I walk into the kitchen.

I see a note from Taylor.

"Hey sis,

I left early to hang put with Jas for a little bit, be home around 1. Love you❤️

Taylor:)"

I read out loud and I grab a bagel and some cream cheese and put the bagel in the toaster and I put he stud back in the fridge.

I run upstairs and grab my phone and sit down at the table.

I see a text from hayes saying tha the will come over and he wants to film an updated girlfriend tag.

I run upstairs and i put a pair of Hayes sweatpants on, they are black and white adais sweatpants and i have a Nike dri fit sports bra on.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put some concealer and mascara on.

Hayes walks through the door as soon as i get back downstairs and i set my camera up on the floor in the living room.

"Hey" He says as he walk s over and he gives me a kiss.

"Wow!" i say as he put his hand on the small of my back.

"what" He says as he laughs.

"Your hands are really cold and it just suprised me" I say laughing and sitting down.

"Hey guys its Dylan and im here with some hobo I found on the street and yea. No but Hayes came over and he wanted to film an updated girlfriend boyfriend tag and yea. So lets get started.

If im watching tv what is on the screen?' i ask Hayes