Chapter 14

*few days later*

Dylan's POV

"Hayes, Hayes, babe!" I yell as I wake Hayes up from his afternoon slumber.

"What?" He says as he looks around.

""Get we're going to Skylynns horse lesson, and I need to ride my horse, haven't rode him this week" I say getting up.

"Plus Sarah needs help with other lessons" I say grabbing my pants and boots walking into the bathroom.

I put my riding pants and boots on.

I walk back out to see Hayes getting ready.

"Ready kids?" I hear Elizabeth yell throughout the house.

"Yup!" I say.

"Hey babe, if your lucky you can ride a horse while Skylynn does her lesson." I say smiling.

"Yea maybe but you have to teach me the basics"He says locking his fingers with mine.

"You can sit upfront this time" I tell hayes as he walks from the back to the front of the car and sits in the passenger seat.

"Are you excited sky?" I ask as I put her in her seat.

She nods yes and we arrive at the stables.

"Hey Sarah! I cane to ride Prince" I say as I hug her and help Sky get her horse out.

"And if you would like hayes you and dylan can grab a horse and ride in the other rink" Sarah says as I help Hope, Skylynns horse into the rack.

"Okay let me grab Prince and then you can ride, ummmmm......whiskey" I say as I grab the halter and place it in the horse.

"Babe hold this real quick" I say as hayes grabs the rope attached to Prince.

We walk Whiskey out and I take Prince and walk him to the racks and help hayes.

After we brush them and clean the hooves out we walk to the rink.

I pull myself onto the saddle and I turn the horse to the rink.

Hayes finally pulls himself onto the saddle and he just smiles at me laughing.

We ride around some more before Sky is done with her lesson, after she is I help Sky give him a bath.

Hayes was I charge of the hose and I was in charge of the soap and Sky was just rubbing and helping rinse.

*few hours later*

"Okay well thank you Dylan for helping and tonight we are having an open bonfire so anyone can come and maybe you can do horse rides like walk the horse around with the little ones Sarah suggest as I pull out of her hug.

"Yeah absolutely I would love to" I say smiling back at her.

"You are amazing" Hayes says as he locks his fingers with mine.

I smile.

"Thanks" I say hugging him from the side.

"No so bad yourself" I say smiling.

"You are something" Hayes says as he gives me a small kiss.

I pull away and we continue walking.

We get into the car and arrive back at the Grier house.

"Look I hate to do this but I need to go home and change" I say walking towards my lawn.

"Want me to come?" Hayes ask me as he has a worried look on his face.