Chapter 13

Dylan's POV

I wake up around 8:00 this morning for cheerleading and volleyball tryouts.

I decide to film a video cause I haven't in a while.

"Hey guys it Dylan here with a me video this week and this video is sorta a get ready with me video type thingy and yea. Also Hayes,Taylor,Nash, Cameron, and I are going on a small tour. The dates and cities have not been decided but I will let you guys know when they are. Okay enough talking lets get started!

Okay so first thing I must do is I must get dressed and bring changes of clothes. I am trying out for cheer and volleyball so for cheer and volleyball I am going to get some some nike pro shorts. Next I am going to get a tank top and that's it.

For makeup I am going to apply some concealer and powder, next is some water proof mascara.

For hair I am going to put it up in a pony tail and pin my bangs back.

Next I grab my knee pads and some changes of clothes that consist some overalls and a crop top. With some flip flops.

Okay guys well that's it and I hope you guys enjoy and see you next week! byeee" I say as I end the video.

School wasn't far so I start walking.

I see some guys trying out for base ball. I get some whistles but I ignore.

I get inside the locker room and I walk into the gym.

"Hey Dylan!" I was greeted by my friend Katie.

"Hey Katie are you trying out too?" I ask her as I release from her hug.

"Yea, lets hope we make it" She says with a smile.

"Girls!" I her coach Kathy yell across the gym her voice echoing.

"Line up!" She yells as we position our selves.

"Serve up!" I hear Katie yell as I see the ball flying over my head.

The ball is hit back and I take the chance to jump up and spike it, keeping them from hitting the ball.

"Point Blue Team!" Coach yell as we high five each other then getting back in position.

After volleyball I walk out onto the football field and see them starting football tryouts.

I see Hayes shoot me a smile and wink in return.

"Okay girls line up!" Coach Joan, our head coach yells.

"Spartans are the best!" I hear Coach yell out.

"S-P-A-R-T-A-N-S Spartans are the best!" we repeat three times.

"Girls routine to Mash up!" Coach yells as we start dancing and tumbling.

I tumble for the routine I start off in a cartwheel and then back handspring and back tuck.

"Okay girls dismissed"

The boys were still playing football and I walk over to the bleachers and I start to watch them.

After the tryouts I walk down the bleachers and I hug hayes.

We both were sweaty so who cares.

I give him a small kiss and I let go.

"you did great" I say as I take his hand in mine.

"So did you" he says with a smile.

"Nash wants us to go with him to a dinner at your moms friends house?" I ask him as I read the current text i recently had gotten from him.