Chapter 17

Dylan's POV

I wake up early to hear Hayes on the phone.

"Okay....how...I'll be there asap" I hear him with s trembling voice.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask him as I get up and stand behind him resting my head on his back.

"Skylynn, she's in the hospital" He says rubbing my arm that's hanging around his neck.

"Why?" I ask calmly.

"She was in a car accident and yea" He says tearing up.

"Well I hate to say this but I have to go" He says standing up.

"Okay, Please update me on Skylynn" I say as he grabs his bags.

"I love you baby"he says before planting a small kiss in my lips.

"I love you too" I say as I hug him and he walks out the door.

He waves bye and I go back to bed.

10:00 A.M

I wake up remembering what happens to Hayes.

I call hayes to see how he is doing and how Sky is doing.

"Hey babe" he sys as his face appears on my screen.

"Hayes! You look so tired!" I say as I put my head back down on my pillow.

"Haven't slept" He says as he plops down on his bed.

"How's Sky?" I ask him.

"Good she uh has a broken arm and will be released Thursday" he says closing his eyes.

"Are you tired?" I ask him.

"It's obvious babe" He says with his face down in his pillow.

"Awww well I let you go so you can sleep, love you" I say but get no response.

I take a screenshot and I end the call as I post the picture to twitter.

'He finally fell asleep at 10 in the morning over FaceTime'

I get out of bed and find something else to do.

I get ready and I get dressed in a pair of jeans, brown boots, and a green shirt with a tan coat and white scarf.

I add a tan knit beanie.

I Apply some make up,foundation, eye liner and mascara.

I grab money and my phone.

I write a note on the island in the kitchen.

'Going into town' I write with my name following it.

I walk and borrow my cousins penny board, he should be back from college this week my aunt told me.

I board out the gate and I take the sidewalk down the street into town.

After about 2 hours of just wandering and visiting stores I get a call from Hayes.

"Hey"

"Hey babe"

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I ask as i hand the lady my money for my Starbucks.

"Yea but then I woke up and I couldn't sleep and I just wanted to hear your voice" he says as I hear him shuffling around.

"Aww" I say as I take my cup and walk back outside hopping on my board.

"And my mom is going to postpone te Florida trip by like 5 days so Sky can rest and we can rest and all that he says with a yawn.

"Okay well go back to sleep and I'll call you later" I say stopping at a park.