Chapter 9

dylans POV

"Hey dylan "the voice that surprised me so much to see and hear.

"Ashley?" I ask as I look at my older sister standing there in front of me.

"Hey dylan" she says and I run up and hug tight.

"what are you doing here? I ask her.

"Taylor knew you really missed me and I really missed you and I am staying here for a week with someone special to me, and I see you have someone special to you" Ashley says as she smiles and looks at hayes.

"oh yea, who's your special man" I ask as I sit down in a beach chair.

"oh him he wont be here till tonight, taylor said its cool if we hang at his place so. '' she says.

"You and -jason" she says as i continue my sentence.

"You and jason can stay in my room and i can stay over at the Griers if that fine with taylor and Elizabeth" i say lokking up at hayes.

"okay, thats fine with me" taylors says.

"lets go ride im bored!" i say as i get my life jacket on and get on the ski.

"hayes give me the key" i say as i take the key off his life jacket.

I attach it to the jacket and start it up.

"lets go to the cabin" taylor says as i hit the throttle hit it up to 40 and speed past Taylor and Ashley, i know where the cabin was and i figured we were staying the night so i speed there.

"okay" I say as i turn the ski off and jump off tieing it down to the dock.

I take my jacket off and grab the key to the cabin and walk upstairs.

"wow, this is nice" hayes says as he walks upstairs with me.

"I sleep there" i said as i pointed the couch.

he nods and walks back down stairs and i change into a romper with my suit under it and i grab the keys to the cart garage and i walk out with hayes.

"for a first impression this is nice" he says as we walk out and i lock the door and put the key in the plant by the door.

''Lets go" I say as i open the garage and i put the key in the cart.

"let me" hayes says as he shuts the garage.

I get in the cart and hayes gets in oin the other side and i put my hand on the seat wjhile the other one was on the wheel.

I feel hayes hand on mine and i smile.

"Lets head back they should be back by now." i say as i turn around in the rec center parking lot.

"hmmm stilll not here" i say as i grab they key out of the plant and unlock the door.

I lay down on the couch and just watch the tv.

"when should Taylor and "aashley be back?" hayes ask my as he sits down hext to me.

"Maybe later not till 6, were leaving at 7" i say reffering to the text he sent me earlier.

"Okay, its 5 and what do you want to do?" i ask him.

"i dont know just sit and watch tv" he says.

"okay" i say as i move my head into his lap.

I feel him starting to fumble and mess with my hair.

"what are you doing?" i ask him laughing.

"I am trying to braid your hair." he says showing me the 'braided' piece of hair.

i just start laughing and i look up at him.

"I love you" he says to me.

"I love you too" i say.

He gives me a small kiss.

"Okay lets go little ones!" i hear taylor yell as he walks in the house.

we get up and get on the skis.

"I am going to drive" hayes says as he takes the key from me.

i get on the back and we ride back to his house.

"i am going to go home and get some clothes for the week okay" i said as i walked to my house.

I grab some shorts, and shirts. my vans and my toiletries.

"lets go" i say to myself and walk out my door and to hayes room.

"wow its only 8 and everyone is asleep" i say as i sit down on hayes bed.

"lets make that everyone" he says and empahsizes everyone. you can tell he was tired.

"okay lets go to bed then" i say.

(a/n)

So there is an update and i hope you guys enjoy this update and read my new book 'baby caylen' please!

Also sorry for the errors im on my laptop updating sooo yea.

Byeeeee.