Chapter 30

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have this btw(: I just thought this was cool and see if I could relate to anyone(:
_______________________________

Dylan's POV

I wake up and I see that Taylor is gone.

I look at my phone and the text Taylor sent me around 7:30 before he left I'm guessing.

'Hey baby sis went to the hospital with Josh to pick Cody up. He said Cody will want to talk to you when he gets back so be prepared. Be back soon Love you'

I sent him just an 'okay' back.

I get out of bed and it's around 9:45, I change into my bathing suit and some shorts and a tank top on.

I take my hair from the bun I had it in and I brush through it and leave it down. I normally don't sleep with my hair up it breaks your hair.

I make my bed and I grab a granola bar and sit down on the chair and eat.

I feel my phone vibrate and it's a text from Cody.

'Cody❤️: Can we talk please? Meet by the pool at 10:00. ' it reads and I don't bother to respond.

I grab my flip flops, phone, money, and my sunglasses.

I keep the TV off and I grab my room key and I walk out the door and head to the pool.

It wasn't just Cody's fault, it was mine too because I over reacted and rejected his help when he tried. If anyone is responsible for this break up, its me.

He tried to protect me and I didn't let him. I didn't appreciate him being a good boyfriend and trying to help me. I've had that guilt on me all night. He probably cried like me and got dehydrated.

I know people are gonna be like oh my gosh 3 days and you're crying. That's not why, I have known Cody for most of my life and always had feelings, mutual ones, till I knew they were real. I know Cody like I know myself and it's just like a best friend breakup. But that best friend was your boyfriend.

I walk out the hotel doors into the pool deck.

"Dylan" Cody says as he smiles at me.

"Hey I'm sorry for yesterday" He says.

"It's not you that needs to apologize. I rejected or denied your help to solve this Hayes situation and I should've accepted it. I over reacted and I shouldn't have. It was totally un called for and I shouldn't of reacted that way and I'm sorry." I tell him.

"And I'm sorry for jumping in for you. I really shouldn't of done that. This was your problem and I should've let you solve it. I'm sorry Dylan. I accept your apology and I'm sorry for wrecking this relationship." he says with sympathetic eyes.

"Apology accepted. I honestly thought I had lost my best friend" I told him.

"You won't loose me" He says.

I take his hand into mine letting him know it's back to normal. we got this figured out and everything is okay.

We walk back to our hotel rooms and I find all my stuff back in the room with Taylor and Josh.

"I already cancelled the other room so we're back" Taylor says as he opens the door.

"It's fine. We are all good" I say as I lean into Cody.

"Good well we have a Magcon here now so I have to get ready for that. If you guys want to come you can" Taylor says.

"Yea why not. I wanna see how these work" Cody says looking down at me.