End Of Wait ⌛

It's 3:30 am and Arthit is already up, he actually wants to sleep that night. After all the arguments he had with his parents last night, all he wants is to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Not only that, but he wants to go discreetly, without seeing or talking to anyone. Having already packed his bags, he got up early, well before his parents, and as quietly as possible, he's getting ready to go. No eating, no leaving a message. Anything!

He just wants to go.

Thinking he was successful with his exit, just as he is in front of his house waiting for the taxi he called, his mother appears.

- Arthit, are you leaving yet?

- I said I would mom.

- Actually, I imagined you would leave like this...

- Did you wake him up?

- No, I know you wouldn't like that.

Arthit's taxi just arrived.

- I really hope you can understand me, not hate me and forgive me...

- Or maybe the lady who has to do this to herself.

Arthit gets into the taxi which then follows. He wasn't as angry as he was yesterday, he wasn't as sad either. He felt relieved to be able to go back to his dorm, where he shouldn't have left, and to have cleared everything up, there were no more lies and pretense on his part, it was like taking a truck off his back. He felt light despite everything.

Meanwhile, Kongphob prepares to meet him at the bus station, he's saving some food his mother made to take away, as he figures his boyfriend didn't eat before he left. On the way, he couldn't help but be worried about him, Arthit didn't say much after the request, and so Kongphob wondered what exactly happened.

Elsewhere, Arthit is already on the bus, and takes the opportunity to get some sleep.

⏳...

Finally Arthit arrives at his destination, and there, Kong is promptly waiting for him. They hug for a long time, the hug was reminiscent of the one they gave on Arthit's departure, however, the feeling was definitely different.

- Kongphob, it's done!

Arthit kisses Kongphob who then says:

- Come, let's go back.

⏳...

They took another taxi to get to the dorm, on the way there wasn't much conversation as Arthit was sleeping on her boyfriend's shoulders the whole way. They were really tired... When they arrived, Kongphob asked if Arthit had eaten, already putting the food to warm up.

- I'm hungry... And sleepy...

Arthit replied already lying on the bed. Kongphob tried to serve the food as fast as he could, but before he even put it on his plate, Arthit was already asleep again.

Kong watched him for a while, he looked like a baby in a really heavy sleep, he then took off his shoes slowly, with all the gentleness and calm not to wake him up. He then started to pack his things in the room, he would look at their pictures together and then look at Arthit. He did this many times during the process. After organizing everything, he lay down beside his beloved and watched him... In a few minutes Kongphob had also fallen asleep in the tranquility that his wait was finally over.