Your Mother ♥️ My Mother In Law

Arthit 😄

The last few months have been a real roller coaster in the lives of Arthit and Kongphob, with many moments of uncertainty about whether they have a future and what it will look like. With a lot of stress and frustration, as well as spikes of anger and sadness. All of this could have weakened or destroyed their relationship, but with a brave and wise decision, Arthit was finally able to take a big weight off his back and with that, he was able to move forward in the relationship with his boyfriend.

Such a decision had some costs that he was willing to pay and not at all regretful, but of course, his mother's removal during this time affects him considerably, after all, she and Kongphob are the two people he loves the most, and the fact having to practically give up one for the other is really something very sad.

Despite his regrets, Arthit is firm that with Kongphob's support, he has what it really takes to move forward. They are together, they are going to get married and finally have their home. And this is no longer a dream or wish thrown in the air, but something that is actually moving forward, and this certainty is what makes Arthit always sleep and wake up smiling every day. Rain or shine.

His mother's call was something unexpected, and more surprising than her call was what she told him. Arthit never imagined his parents actually divorced, and besides, his immense sadness was almost certain if something like that happened. But it is not the case. Not that he's happy with the news, but sad isn't the feeling either. In addition, he can see a fresh start with it, for both of them, especially for his mother.