Chapter 11

Ever since Minjeong asked Jimin if she could kiss her, things between them got really
awkward. They rarely talk and interact with each other which made the group realize the awkwardness. They didn't know what happened on that therapy. But all they know is that it made Minjeong and Jimin's friendship at the end of the line. They wanted to know what happened but they knew if they asked, both Jim and Minjeong won't tell them.
The group except for Minjeong, Jimin, and Somi were having, their lunch, it wasn't
awkward, but they know each other that they were not in the mood of talking, until Chaeryeong breaks the silence.

"Alright, I'm tired with this drama. Does anyone not really know what's going on with our two oblivious friends?"

Yeji sighs, "You know how Jimin is. We don't want to make her uncomfortable. If she don't want to tell us then we don't force her. And I don't know about Minjeong," She trailed off while gazing at Ning Ning, "You're close with her, did she tell you anything?"

Ning shook her head, "All I know things are different with them ever since..."

"Somi." The group said in unison.

"I don't want to assume anything or be that kind of person, but Somi is actually really nice. I have most of my classes with her and she's not faking it to be nice." Yuna told them.

"I agree with you. When me, Minjeong, and her skate together, y can tell she's the nicest person and I don't see her trying to make a move on Minjeong in any way. But Minjeong, though..." Ning trailed off.

"I know Minjeong's new in this group but I can tell that she looks at Somi the same
way she looks at me, Yeji, Yuna, or any other girls existed, maybe she acted like that because Somihas the same interest like her?" Aeri suggested.

"You do have a point, Aeri. And remember that Minjeong told us it was hard to find
"true friends" for her back in LA." Everyone nodded in agreement to Lia's statement, "Speaking of them, where are they anyway?"

"Somi's catching up on some subjects at the library, Miss Son needed Jimin's help but I don't know for what, and I don't know about Minjeong." Aeri answered.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I do want to find out." Chaeryeong huffed.

"I'm with you, I love teasing those two and their awkwardness around each other. Even though it basically burned us to see how oblivious they are."

"I think everyone wants to find out." Yeji pointed out, "But what should we do?"

Ning's face shines, meaning she got an idea, "I'm hanging out with Minjeong and Somi tomorrow at the skate park since it's a Saturday. I think I can ask her."

Lia furrowed her eyebrows, "You're going to ask her, when Somi is obviously there?"

Yuna clapped her hands, "Maybe yes, that way Somi can know Minjeong's feelings about Jimin."

Everyone nodded in agreement, and their only hope was their plan to work. The next day, Minjeong met up with Somi and Ning at the skate park. She tried to hide her sad and confused feelings, but boy, was she oblivious.

"Alright, dude." Somi let out a huge sigh while sitting down next to Minjeong. "What is up with you? You seem off, doesn't she?" She asked Ning and she nodded.

"'N-nothing. Just school problems." She answered and scratched the back of her neck.

Ning shook her head, "I don't buy it."

"Mhm." Somi nodded in agreement, "You know, my friends say that I'm a
good listener and advisor."

Minjeong never had a conversation with her friends about Jimin. All she did was think it to herself and let herself bury it. But ahe was too tired to leave it out. And she trusts Ning and Somi enough to know her secrets. "Alright. But this is kind of silly."