Chapter 41

~Meanwhile downstairs~
Grayson's POV
"So what do you think," I ask Dylan "She's hiding something she doesn't feel comfortable telling you, and your pushy and want her to tell you everything due to past let's say situations," Dylan says speaking quickly and then walking upstairs. What the fuck is that supposed to mean, are her and Kai- what no there's no way. I start going deeper and deeper into thought when I hear Callie's voice. "Going for a walk be back in twenty," she says walking out the door. "That means leave her alone and don't follow her," Kai says hanging up his phone. "Did something happen?" I ask "Not that I know of I was talking to Mandy about the move and she said that she was gonna go get her stuff I offered her a ride but she said she wanted to go for a walk," he tells me. I take a breath and remember I can't treat her like a child. "Okay how about since you move out soon we have a party, after all, she is in college and this is a part of the college experience as an adult" I suggest and Kai smiles "She hit you with the treat her like an adult rule," he says making me chuckle. "Yeah let's do that on Saturday because I have to go do something today and tomorrow," he says and I nod. "Okay, I'll tell the others," I say and go upstairs "Hey Dyl we're having a party Saturday mandatory bonding," I say, and before he could object I leave and go to Manny's room. "Hey, weirdo we're having a party here Saturday," I say "Okay I'll stay at Jackie and Janes," he says "No you gonna be here at the party and so will they, it's going to be Callie's first and Kai's going away party so don't be a grouch your coming," I say "Ugh fine whatever," he says and I leave and text my favorite ship that actually sailed.

Callie's POV
I get to the wear house and luckily I still have my keys on me so I get in the car and start it and when I see Eric come out I immediately pull out. I take a deep breath not being able to wrap my head around the feelings I'm having why do I feel so upset about Kai's phone call. Why wouldn't he have a girlfriend he is good-looking and very caring. I sigh not knowing what to do I then think about what happened with Eric and I just want another project to work on that's when I remember something that I forgot about. I turn the car around in excitement.

I start to pick locking the door and once I get in I go upstairs and look at the mural I never got to finish (from chapter 16) I take a deep breath and pull my hair up getting back to work.  I  am working hard on every detail I can think of and adding my own touches going away from the picture Manny showed me. I have paint everywhere on the drop cloth and on my dress which I honestly didn't care about.

A couple of hours for by and I am finally finished I look at my phone and see messages from Grayson and Kai
Grayson-Hey cals you okay just checking in
Kai- Hey did something happen do you need help
Grayson- It's been an hour text me when you can
Grayson- If you have any trouble just call
Kai- Did I do something to upset you, we could talk when you get back. Let me know if you're safe.

I text them both back letting them know I'm fine and I'll be back soon. I also call Manny and ask him to come to the new hangout place, a few minutes pass and I hear the door open. "Hey up here," I say leaning over so he can see me, he walks up the stairs "Okay now close your eyes," I say and he does.

Manny's POV
I have my eyes closed and I feel Callie guiding me in front of something. "okay now open" she says excited so I open my eyes and am welcome with so many different colors and a beautiful masterpiece of the group. It's not the picture I wanted it's so much better. It's all of us it seems she pulled photos of all of us and put them into a giant picture truly showing the group everyone is in there Me, Gray, Jackie, Jane, Dylan, Kai, and Callie. "Wow it's beautiful I never loved something so much thank you," I say feeling joyful. "Your welcome Manny look I gotta be honest I do like you and honestly I don't care what Grayson thinks but I think I'm polyamorous like Eric because I do like other people too and I thought you should know," she says and I feel my chest tighten. "I like you too Callie but your brother trusts me so much and I feel like I'm betraying him and with you being poly I don't care if I had to date other people to date you then I would, after all, I am pan," I say and she looks at me shocked. "wow I didn't know," she says and I nod. "That's cool though and look I know we won't do anything because of Grayson but I just thought you should know that Eric wasn't well technically," she says poping down on the couch. I plop down next to her "Technically?" I ask "Well yeah I mean we always had the sexual tension around us and that day that the shit hit the fan was the day I and Eric finally did it," she says "Well I would say do it because he technically didn't go inside of me I mean he did but not him you know what I mean," she asks as I feel the little monster in me start rising higher and higher. "Oh screw it," I say and kiss her.