Chapter 7: The Journey Begins

~ Gregory's POV ~

Once me and Isabelle got to the back wall of Freddy's room I located the button which was practically right next to Freddy's arcade machine.

Gregory: "This is apparently the button we need to press to get out of Freddy's room"

Isabelle: "Alright. Do you wanna push it or should I"

Gregory: "I'll do it"

Isabelle: "Alright"

With that I reach for the button then press it opening up the door to the back room. That's when I once again hear Freddy through the Fazwatch. However apparently Isabelle heard it too but through her Gatwatch. I guess all the watches were hooked up to each other somehow.

Glamrock Freddy: "Well done, Gregory, There is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. You and Isabelle will have to climb through the ventilation system and release me and Monty from the outside."

Gregory: "Alright, Isabelle and I are on it.

With that we go inside the back room. Once we were inside the heavy metal door slams down behind us. This makes Isabelle jump and grab me in fear

Gregory: "H-Hey, it's ok. It was just the door"

Isabelle: "O-Ok"

We then go in a little further and looked around. Inside that back room was a recharge station for Freddy and his service elevator. Then there was also a small open vent like Freddy said there was.

Then to make it easier there was already boxes staked up to the vent opening in a staircase like way. This only made me realize what we had to do. Freddy's instructions were clear as day.

Gregory: "You heard Freddy right Izzy"

Isabelle: "Mmhm"

Gregory: "Then follow me and stay very close behind me I will protect you"

Isabelle: "Ok"

With that we then started climbing the boxes and entered the vent.

~ Glamrock Freddy's POV ~

Once I saw the door close behind the 2 kids I immediately get a wave of anxiety about it. That's when Monty picks up on it and let's go of me only to move to the front of me then tilted up my head gently so I had to look up at him

Monty: "You ok teddy bear?"

Glamrock Freddy: "If I am being honest not really"

Monty: "What is the matter? You can tell me."

Glamrock Freddy: "I am just anxious about this whole thing is really it."

Monty: "Why?"

Glamrock Freddy: "I do not know. Perhaps it is the fact of what if we fail at having them escape before the front door closes."

Monty: "If that happens we will just have to find them another way out"

Glamrock Freddy: "I get that but then there is the other fact that I have already grown attached to them and I do not want anything to happen to them"

Monty: "Nothin' will happen to them ya worry to much teddy bear"

Glamrock Freddy: "What if they get lost?"

Monty: "They won't. Ah mean how can they? Rockstar Row is small there's barely anyway they can get lost in such a small area."

Glamrock Freddy: "It is still possible though"

Monty: "Fred yer bein' ridiculous, Isabelle and Gregory can't even access anythin' without security clearance anyway. So there really ain't anythin' to be anxious abou'"

That's when I just drop my ears and lean into Monty with a huff then shut my eyes trying to calm down. Because of what I did Monty couldn't help but hold me dropping his arms down to my waist and nuzzle my head

Monty: "It's alright Fred, they'll be fine Ah promise"

Glamrock Freddy: "Thank you superstar. you always know what to say"

Monty: "Heh...Ah love ya for a reason right teddy bear"

Glamrock Freddy: "I know you do"

Monty: "Exactly. So while we wait for them to return, we should take this free time we have to rest up a little more before we help these 2 escape. What do ya think"

Glamrock Freddy: "I would not mind a little extra recharge to be honest. I mean the recharge cycle was not yet complete when Gregory woke me up"

Monty: "Honestly same but with Isabelle"

Glamrock Freddy: "Then should we"

Monty: "Ah think we should"

With that the gator picks me up and heads over to my couch. After that he sits down on while he kept holding me on his lap.

Once I thought I was comfortable I rest my head on Monty's shoulder. I then tried entering rest mode for a little while longer and it worked. I could tell Monty did the same but kept his chin placed on my head.

We were both now in rest mode but not entirely though it was enough to conserve energy and possibly regain a little. It didn't last long however because moments later I heard the beep of a failed entry. I then hear Gregory and Isabelle's voice on the other side

Gregory: "The stupid door won't open"

Isabelle: "Yeah, it's locked and says we need some kinda thing to open it"

That's when I respond to them trying my best to not sound tired

Glamrock Freddy: "Oh? You guys are going to need a Photo Pass to open the door. Apologies, I assumed you guys had one already... Well, one of you should be able to find one at a convenience counter."

Gregory: "Alright! We're on it"

I then hear their footsteps receding from the door of my green room. Once they were gone I groan and rest my head on Monty's shoulder again.

Monty: "Tired huh"

Glamrock Freddy: "Exhausted more like it."

Monty: "Well you did put a lot of energy into that small bit of performance you did before crashing"

Glamrock Freddy: *groans and buries head into his shoulder* "Please do not remind me...ugh"

Monty: "It wasn't yer fault you crashed Fred. Ya said ya weren't feelin' the best before we even started performin' so Ah ain't surprised. Plus to top it off the detected unknown profiles of Gregory and Isabelle just made ya malfunction and crash completely. So it ain't yer fault like Ah said"

Glamrock Freddy: "Th-Thank you Monty."

Monty: "Yer welcome teddy bear. Now let's see if we can continue restin' a little while longer before they comeback"

Glamrock Freddy: "Alright superstar"

With that I did the same thing I did before my rest mode was interrupted by Gregory and Isabelle. Monty did the same. This time I swear it lasted a little while longer before I heard the "access granted" beep of the door to my green room being opened.

A/n:
And I'm ending it there so I hope you guys enjoyed it. I will get the next chapter out as soon as I can. So with that being said this chapter was approximately 1171 words in all by the end of it so until next time..
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe Have A Great Day Whatever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3