Chapter 58: Separated From Freddy And Monty

~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~

As we were leaving parts and service through Roxy's service elevator I started to worry more and more about Gregory and Isabelle. In fact once we went through Rockstar Row then entered the main atrium without seeing either of them Freddy and I really started to worry.

In fact as we looked for the 2 kids I'm pretty sure Freddy was even more anxious and stressed out about this than even me. I could tell by his sweaty hand I was holding and the fact that he just didn't look to good.

Monty: "Hey, you ok teddy bear? You're very sweaty and look almost sick."

Glamrock Freddy: "I feel sick too."

Monty: "Let me guess it's because yer anxiety and stress is shooting through the roof about losing the kids huh"

Glamrock Freddy: "Yes, why did they have to leave the room before we were ready too."

Monty: "Ah don't know Fazbear"

Glamrock Freddy: "Ugh, Why did they not wait!"

As soon as he said that I thought it was probably best if I changed the subject to possibly take his mind of it.

Monty: "We'll find them teddy bear Ah promise."

However as soon as I said that I immediately regretted it as Freddy completely lost it and snapped at me causing his grizzly bear rage to kick in

Glamrock Freddy: "WHAT IF WE DO NOT FIND THEM MONTY!!"

Monty: "Woah take it easy Fazbear"

Glamrock Freddy: "NO! DO YOU KNOW HOW STRESSFUL THIS IS ON ME!! I LITERALLY HAD TO TAKE CARE OF THEM BOTH WHEN YOU WERE HACKED AND I ALMOST GOT BOTH OF THEM KILLED BECAUSE OF IT!! UGH!! THIS IS MAKING ME HAVE A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK ALL OVER AGAIN!!"

Monty: "H-Hey, Hey, it's ok teddy bear just breathe and calm down yer startin' to sound like me when I'm mad"

Glamrock Freddy: "NO IT IS NOT OK MONTY!! IT IS NOT OK WHATSOEVER!!WHAT IF VANNY GETS THEM AND KILLS THEM!! OR WORSE ONE OF OUR OWN FRIENDS KILL THEM!!"

He was then about to start leaving me alone probably to go break down and cry somewhere when I grab him and pull him into a hug holding him close to me while I rested my head on his. That's when he had no choice and buried his face into my shoulder sobbing uncontrollably because of his anxiety and stress.

Monty: "Shhh, it's ok teddy bear we'll find them before Vanny or our friends do Ah promise"

Glamrock Freddy: ......

Monty: "Just calm down teddy bear yer not thinkin' straight and that won't help in tryin' to find them"

After that I went silent just hearing his soft sobs. after a little bit I eventually start to hear Freddy taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down which eventually started to work.

Glamrock Freddy: "I am sorry, I am so truly sorry superstar. I-I did not mean to yell at you"

Monty: "It's ok rockstar"

As soon as I said that Freddy all of a sudden breaks for no reason at all and just starts holding back tears and venting blaming himself for stupid things.

Glamrock Freddy: "I-I am also terribly s-sorry about bringing u-up Bonnie a few hours ago. I-I know Bonnie is a sensitive topic f-for you but I-I wasn't thinking and brought him up anyway which s-set you off. N-Now because of that s-setting you off I-I feel like it was entirely m-my fault you were h-hacked by Vanny wh-which resulted in you st-still battling her off and f-feeling sick from it. I-I feel like if I just I kept m-my dumbass mouth shut it wouldn't have h-happened but I-I didn't. I-I feel horrible, l-like I-I am a terrible boyfriend. Th-The worst boyfriend." *starts sobbing against him again*

Monty: "Aw, teddy bear none of that is true. Yes ya brought up Bonnie and it did set me off but that doesn't mean ya caused me to get hacked because that was entirely my fault Ah gave into Vanny myself. Ah did it only because Ah was upset."

Glamrock Freddy: "YOU WERE UPSET BECAUSE OF ME A-AND MY STUPIDITY!!" *bangs on his chest with a fist and continues crying*

Monty: "No, it wasn't because of you at all rockstar."

Glamrock Freddy: ......

I could tell Freddy wasn't going to calm down anytime soon. So with that I just gently held his chin so he had to look up at me. I then began stroking his cheek with my thumb.

Monty: "Look at me teddy bear, All of this was once again not yer fault whatsoever. Just because ya bought up Bonnie which caused me to be hacked doesn't make ya a horrible or worst boyfriend. None of it does because yer the best and only boyfriend I've ever had. Ya know Ah love ya more than anythin' teddy bear and Ah couldn't wish for anythin' more."

A/n:
And I'm ending it there quite a sweet note to end on huh. But yes I know it was shorter than normal but I had to cut it short. The reason why is actually because I was going to write more but if I did it would end up being over 2000 words and you know I try to keep chapters at 1000 words. So yeah because of that I decided to make a part 2 to this chapter in the next chapter. Anyway with that being said I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was approximately 983 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3