Chapter 49: Monty's Gator Golf (Part 2)

~ Gregory's POV ~

As me and Isabelle were just looking around we completely forget to check our surroundings. We were so distracted by how cool Monty's area was that we didn't notice the security bots roaming the area.

Because of not noticing them we immediately ran straight into the bot's line of sight flashlight. This sets the bot off making it do an alert sound.

That's when we immediately regretted it and heard heavy footsteps then a voice call out to us. It was Monty

Monty: "Hey little guy! There you are!"

Gregory: "Shit!"

With that I grab Isabelle's hand and we had no choice but to book it and hope we would lose him while he chased behind us. Luckily Monty was a bit slower so we were able to get away or at least get to a hiding spot.

We hid in one of the photo booths that was in his gator golf. We then tried to keep our panicked breathing at a low while we heard Monty walking around outside the booth.

Monty: "I will find youuu~. You can hide but you can't hide"

Gregory: *whispers to Isabelle* "What the hell does he mean by that it makes no sense at all it's not even proper English"

Isabelle: *whispers back* "I think he means "You can hide but I will still find you" however I don't really know. He's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. I learned that when I first met him"

Gregory: "That's for sure"

Isabelle: "Hey! At least he's not as stupid as Chica she's easily lost if she's chasing"

Gregory: "True"

We then hear Monty speak again this time he sounded a little more angry.

Monty: "Give up! You can't hide forever!"

Me and Isabelle then both say under our breaths "Yes we can if we want to" we then quietly chuckle. However he then changes his line trying to be more trusting

Monty: "Hey kids, come on out. We're only tryin' to help."

We don't say anything and he continues

Monty: "Let's Rock."

After that line Isabelle and I hear Monty huff then say something like he was trying to prove he was still safe.

Monty: "Guys please this ain't funny anymore yer actually causin' this ol' gator to panic."

That's when Isabelle so wanted to give in but I held her back.

Gregory: *whisper yells* "What the hell are you doing!"

Isabelle: "He's panicking, maybe we got the wrong idea and he still is on our side"

Gregory: "No! He's not! Monty is no longer on our side he was literally just chasing us! If you go out there you'll be as good as dead!"

Isabelle: .....

We then hear Monty again

Monty: "Come on, Ya know I'm on yer side still, just trust me. Remember Ah helped protect ya with Freddy. Now you guys run from me? Why? I'm still yer friend. Ain't that right? Please come out Ah won't hurt ya...Ah promise"

That's when I say under my breath "Yeah right! You're just trying to lure Isabelle and I out to take us to Vanny so she can kill us! You're not the Monty you use to be! So that's why were running from you!"