Chapter 32: Mission To Help Freddy

~ Gregory's POV ~

After Isabelle an I left through the door Monty told us to go through we enter an area that looked like a storage area. As we were going through we end up hearing Roxanne again

Roxy: "Are you lost?"

Gregory: "You heard that right?"

Isabelle: "Yep..."

Gregory: "I guess we have to be sneaky again and careful not to get caught"

Isabelle: "Yeah, but it would make sense why Roxy is here our of all places. I mean it is her Raceway, or what looks like to be behind her race way"

Gregory: "Yeah, let's just keep going"

Isabelle: "Ok."

So with that we continue coming across another door. When we open it, we enter a room that looked like it continued the storage area only bigger. We then co across a hallway lined with lockers and such.

Isabelle: "Do we have to go down there?"

Gregory: "Apparently"

Isabelle: *sighs* "Fine, I'll follow you"

Gregory: "Alright"

With that we head down the hallway. As we continued down we started seeing security bots. So Isabelle and I had to do our best to avoid them by entering smaller rooms that looked like closets and hiding in bins and such to let them pass as of not to get caught and alert the bots which would alert Roxanne.

We eventually make it through the hallway and come to another room with a double door. Once we go through we enter a back stage area.

Gregory: Monty said we could find a Backstage Pass around here somewhere...right?"

Isabelle: "Yeah, he did. So let's start looking. It will probably be in another one of those gift box things right?"

Gregory: "Most likely. So you look on one side of this room I'll look on the other"

Isabelle: "Alright"

So with that we went our separate ways and looked for the gift box that probably contained a Backstage Pass.

After a little bit of looking I find the box and open it getting a back stage pass.

Gregory: "Izzy I got it! We should be able to find the lift controls now"

Isabelle: "Alright! Let's go then"

Gregory: "Yeah, come on"

We then head out of the room reentering Rock Star Row.

Gregory: "We can access the lift controls from the main office. There should be a staircase up to it.

Isabelle: "Ok"

We then head down rockstar row until we reach a door. We open it revealing a staircase and we start going up.

~ Glamrock Freddy's POV ~