Chapter 30: Freddy!

~ Gregory's POV ~

After we got out of the vent it lead right back to the main lobby.

Gregory: "Do you think we escap..."

I was cut off when I heard the rabbit lady's voice again

???: "Are you having fun yet"

Gregory: "Never mind she's still after us!"

Isabelle: "What do we do! Where do we go!"

Gregory: "One second"

I quickly check my Fazwatch and the mission said to go back to the main atrium"

Gregory: "We go back to the main atrium."

Isabelle: "You sure?"

Gregory: "Yes! That's when the mission is!"

She then looks at her Gatwatch

Isabelle: "You're right."

Gregory: "Exactly! Now we have to make it back to the elevators to get there!"

Isabelle: "Alright! Let's go then!"

We then book it for the stairs and sprint up them then started mashing the elevator's buttons to open. It eventually does and we go inside.

After that we both leaned against the wall of it as the doors shut. We could take a breather for a little while.

Isabelle: "Do you think we escaped Vanny now?"

Gregory: "Vanny?"

Isabelle: "That's the rabbit lady's name. Monty told me it because he's had contact with her before"

Gregory: "Ah, makes sense. However I think you can answer if we escaped her m yourself"

Isabelle: "Oh?"

Gregory: "Yeah, you can literally tell when Vanny is near. She makes your vision go wonky almost like a glitch on a computer"

Isabelle: "True. And now that you mention it yeah, my vision is no longer wonky like it was a second ago"

Gregory: "Same here. So I guess she's gone then... at least for now"

Isabelle: "Yeah"

Anyway I was about to talk some more when my Fazwatch goes off and I heard Freddy through it. However he didn't sound good at all. His voice was glitching out making me worry about him

Glamrock Freddy: "G-Gregory... G-Gregory-y...

Gregory: "Freddy, help! That rabbit lady found me and Isabelle!

Isabelle: "Gregory he sounds broken. I don't think he's able to help."

Gregory: "I know he does but maybe we should let him continue."

She then goes silent and Freddy continues speaking to me in a very glitched out way

Glamrock Freddy: "I-If you get this me-es-ssage, c-come to the Roxy Ra-aceway en-entrance on the second floor-or. I p-piled up some b-boxes so you a-and Isabelle c-can hop over the c-construction fence and find me-e and Monty-y. S-Something is jamming our c-communications signals. C-Come to the Roxy Raceway."

Monty: "Well at least his signal. Mine is somewhat fine. But please hurry."

Isabelle: "Monty!"

Monty: "Just hurry. Fred is in trouble."

Gregory: "Got it! We can hear you! We're on our way!"

My Fazwatch then clicks off.

Isabelle: "What do you think happened to him?"

Gregory: "I have a feeling Vanny is what happened"

Isabelle: "Probably"

We then just wait for the elevator to stop and it eventually does. So after that we both step out and head on our way to Roxy Racway.

We walked for a little while till we came to this roll up door that opens. Once it opened we both headed inside. We practically found the stacked up boxes immediately and climbed up them.

After that we saw an over view of the next area in the raceway. I saw Freddy laying on the ground looking damaged while Monty was sitting on his knees behind him with Freddy's head on his lap. Honestly Monty looked pretty banged up too.

Gregory: "Freddy!"

I then hopped down with Isabelle close behind me. In fact as soon as we got to their sides Isabelle went up and hugged the gator's arm. I was more worried about Freddy than anything else.

Gregory: "Freddy! Are you ok?"

Glamrock Freddy: "Th-There you are! I-I was so worried. I waited and waited-ed for you, I mi-issed the hourly recharge a-and have been t-trying to get-t down to Parts and Service-ce. I -I think something is wrong-g."

He was about to answer when Monty speaks instead

Monty: "No, he ain't ok. Yes he missed a recharge but that isn't all. Vanny had found us and attacked him for protectin' you and Isabelle. So because Freddy ain't a fighter Ah tried to fight Vanny to protect him. Yet because Ah can't see her Ah kept missin' my attack. Then her tryin' to hack me at the same time wasn't helpin' either because of how sick it makes me feel. Ah literally can't see straight because of bein' so incredibly dizzy with the addition of glictchin' my vision out as well. So she used it to her advantage then once she had enough after tirin' me out and almost getting to me to crack under her she slipped away then went after you guys. Now I'm here with Fred to weakened to carry him to a recharge station since I'm still feelin' sick from her as well as havin' my battery also drainin' as well"

Isabelle: "Geez, I'm sorry"

Monty: "Don't worry bout it'"

Gregory: "Is there anything Isabelle and I can do?"

Monty was about to answer when Freddy responds instead

Glamrock Freddy: "H-Help me-e get to P-Parts and S-Service"

Gregory: "Of course Isabelle and I will! How do we get there?"

He was bout to answer when Monty cuts him off again

Monty: "You just rest teddy bear, I'll tell them"

Glamrock Freddy: "O-Ok"

Monty: "It's down under the main stage. Normally, the stage lift takes us all down there after every concert. Thas really the only way Fred and I know how. Use the door behind us. It'll take ya both to the rehearsal room on the other side of the buildin'. Look for a Backstage Pass then find a way to turn on the lift."

Gregory: "Alright! Come on Izzy"

Isabelle: "B-But..."

Gregory: "Izzy, were doing this together alright"

Isabelle: *sighs* "Fine"

Gregory: "Good, now come on"

Isabelle: "Ok..."

We then get up and we're about to leave when Freddy says one more thing

Glamrock Freddy: "G-Good luck, superstar-ars. E-Entering re-est mode-de."

He then shuts off and for whatever reason seeing that just hurt me as soon shut my eyes tight and quickly hugged the drained of power bear"

Gregory: "We'll try our best Freddy"

With that Isabelle and I leave the room through the door Monty told us to use. We were now on our way to helping Freddy

A/n:
Another chapter done I hope you guys enjoyed it. It was approximately 1160 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Our My Pups" ;3