5

"I found these in your pocket while I was washing your laundry. What are they?" I felt myself start to sweat nervously.

"Monokuma said they were dangerous, is that true!?" Kaede asked me in a panic. Kokichi looked at me concerned as he realized what was going on.

"It's that bear, he probably lied, obviously." He said stepping in front of me.

"Shut up Kokichi! We're asking Shuichi." Kaito snarled at him.

"I.. Um... It's just medicine... please give it back..."

"This doesn't look like any kind of medicine I've handled before..." Maki said as she inspected the bottle.

"Kekeke.. How addictions work on the human mind are quite entertaining..." Korekiyo laughed to himself. I licked my tongue around my mouth as I could feel my fangs starting to form. I need to calm down..

"Hey!" Suddenly I flinched as I saw the bottle come flying my way. I snatched it right before it hit me in the face. I saw Kokichi reeling his arm back from the throw. "Kokichi you little bastard.." Maki growled at him as she lifted him up by the neck. I unscrewed the lid and quickly popped one of the pills into my mouth, but... it tasted minty..?

"AH! He took one of them! Spit it out Shuichi!" Tsumugi yelled at me worriedly. I swallowed it whole before she could try and force it out of my mouth.

"Calm down. You don't have to worry." I turned to Kirumi skeptically. "I was worried this might happen so I switched the pills with tic-tacs which just happened to look identical. I felt my breathing hasten as I realized what this means.

"N-No.. please Kirumi.. I-I need..." I let out a whimper as I covered my head, feeling tufts of my ears starting to stick out. 

"Shuichi!" Kokichi whispered to me harshly as he motioned towards my rear end. I quickly looked down to see more fur starting to stick out. With a yelp I turned and bolted out of the room as fast as I could. I heard the others call for me but I kept running. I turned to see Gonta chasing behind me but even he was having trouble keeping up.

 I dashed out of the school and towards the dorms. As I could feel my ears and tail fully out now, I just smashed through the glass door instead of opening it. I then ran into my room and locked it behind me. A few seconds later I heard Gonta running into the dorms.

"Oh no! Gonta thinks Shuichi is hurt!" that was followed up by the others running in behind him. Someone started to bang on my door loudly.

"SHUICHI OPEN UP!! WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THOSE INJURIES!!"

"NOOARGH!!" As I yelled the word No seemed to change into a roar. I slapped my hands over my face where I could feel whiskers sprouting out. No.. God no... It hasn't been this bad since... I felt my eyes widen. "NO!! PLEASE GO AWAY!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT!!" I fell onto the floor as I felt the transformation enter its final, more painful stage. "AUGHH" I screamed out in pain as the fur sprouted from all over and I felt my bones rearranging themselves.

I laid on the ground panting. The others tried to call out to me but in this form I was unable to respond. I now appeared as a complete wolf with navy blue fur. I was about as tall and broad as Gonta, and even faster. If they managed to break in here they might see me and get hurt. I turned where I saw a window in the back of my room. I couldn't fit through it, but breaking the wall would be no issue. I braced myself as I rammed my head into the wall with a heavy crash.

"SHUICHI!?! WHAT WAS THAT?!?" Parts of the wall fell to the ground as the rubble settled and sunlight streamed in. I heard my bedroom door slam open so I started to run, hoping they didn't see me. I ran behind the school and jumped on top of Miu's lab, pressing myself against the roof so I couldn't be seen.

Kokichi POV

We broke down Shuichi's door only to find a hole in the wall. He had ran away.

"Kirumi, he really needs his medicine!! where is it?!" She looked into my eyes worried for a second but she sighed and reached into her pocket. She felt around for a second before her eyes went wide.

"I.. I dropped them.." my eyes widened too. i ran back the way we came to see a small baggy. The pills inside had been crushed and the bag torn so it spilled all over the ground. 

Fuck...

I started to run away from everybody, confusing them. I need to find him before they do. Based on the size of the hole I don't think he could have made it into the school without making a mess so I started to look outside. I saw Miu's lab was pretty tall so I decided to climb on top for a better view. When I gripped the top and lifted myself completely up I was shocked to see the blue fur.

Shuichi was big enough I could have mistaken him for clifford. He looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes and his ears pressed down against his head.

"Oh Shu.." I walked up to him and gently wrapped my arms around his fluff, making him lean into the embrace. I almost jumped when I felt shuffling of fur and two arms wrapped around me as well. His clothes had been shredded, I assume when he turned into that huge wolf, so he wrapped his tail around his waist to cover himself.

"K-Kokichi.. I'm scared.. What if I hurt somebody again...?" I could feel tears dripping onto my shoulder as he softly shook in my arms.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen. I promise." I hugged him tight as he quietly sobbed into my shoulder. I held him there as he continued to cry until he finally wore himself out and fell unconscious in my embrace. It was getting dark so I let him sleep. I lifted him onto my back and wrapped my scarf around our waists so he didn't fall. I then carefully climbed back down the building, doing my best to not move him too much.

He was pretty heavy but I didn't complain. I was dedicated to helping him. I brought him up the stairs, into my room and laid him on the bed. He slept quietly, taking gentle breaths every so often. I pulled the blanket over him and put a spare set of clothes next to him for when he woke up. With a yawn I took one of the pillows for myself and laid on the ground to sleep.