6

I woke up to a comforting warmth. I sat up and realized I was in Kokichi's room. He was sleeping on the floor beside the bed. I turned to my other side to see he had left new clothes for me to change into which I quickly did. When I finished up the last button on my jacket I turned to see him waking up. He yawned and opened his eyes, looking at me.

"Good morning Shukami!" He hopped off the floor and greeted me with a large smile. As I remembered about the furry parts now protruding from my body, I turned to go towards the door.

"I need to get my medicine back from Kirumi-" I was cut off as Kokichi grabbed my arm.

"The medicine was... destroyed..." My stomach dropped and I felt like I was going to be sick. If I lost control there would be NOTHING to stop me. I started breathing shallowly and whimpering as I fell to my knees. Noticing my panic, the boy next to me wrapped his arms around me. I shakily took a deep breath, the scent of him filling my nose. He smelled like artificial grape and soft drinks, along with the faint scent of something dusty, as If he had lived somewhere old for a long time. 

It was comforting and I let myself lean into it. Kokichi giggled a bit as he leaned into the hug as well. I let my body relax and I just focus on his sweet scent. Suddenly a loud pounding came from the door making both of us jump.

"Ey! Kokichi open up! We need to search your room! It's the only place we haven't looked for Shuichi!" We looked at each other before he stood up and walked to the door. He turned back to me and quietly whispered.

"Do you want to hide or talk?" Before I had the chance to answer, the door slammed open, barely missing Kokichi. Kaito shook his fist off and there was a sizeable hole from where he made contact.

"You degenerate males! Always resorting to violence!!"

"There were better ways we could have done that Momota.." Rantaro chuckled. That was when they started to notice me.

"Shuichi...?" Kaito spoke first stepping towards me. Out of instinct I backed up and got on my feet. Kokichi seemed to notice as he looked at me with concern. "What's with the ears and stuff?" it looked like he wasn't sure whether to be supportive or disgusted. My ears pressed down against my head and I backed up again. I could feel my heartbeat increasing too which wasn't a good sign.

"Shuichi it's okay, just take a deep breath..." I nodded my head as I shakily inhaled.

"It's not okay!!! This is just unnatural!" Tsumugi spoke up surprising us. I felt my tail wrap around my legs as I slightly cowered back. Gonta gave me a sad look before it turned stern and he stepped in front of Tsumugi.

"There is nothing wrong with Shuichi. Shuichi kind of like Reptites who raised Gonta! Gonta sorry for lying about them being wolves..." 

"I think it's rather fascinating... We could tear him apart to find out what caused this mutation.." Korekiyo muttered to himself. I could feel myself start to shake now.

"He's just some kind of freak! And not the good kind!" Miu yelled. Tears started to run down my face as I realized how many of them hated me because of this.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I was snapped out of it when Kokichi stepped between me and them. "YOU REALLY THINK YOU HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK!? MIU YOUR A SEX OBSESSED PERVERT. KOREKIYO YOUR LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR TRASHY SISTER. AND TSUMUGI YOUR SUCH A SKANK I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BOTHER WITH YOU!!!" By now he was panting angrily and his face looked red. Everyone else just stared shocked at him, not sure what to do.

"I wouldn't have used the same words, but your right." Rantaro crossed his arms and stepped beside him. "You guys are judging Shuichi for something he can't control. He felt pressured to hide it because of people like you acting like this." He was a little off but I didn't think it was the right time to correct him. The ones that had been against me, grumbled and left the room.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that Shuichi, if there is anything I can do to help you feel better just ask me." Kirumi told me then left with a bow.

"Just ignore those people sidekick, you're better than them!" Kaito smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Maki nodded from beside him. This time I started to tear up again, but now out of happiness. I felt my tail start wagging as Kaito pulled me and Maki into a hug, Kokichi hugged me from behind.

"I can't believe they didn't like it! It's so soft and it makes you even cuter~" Kokichi giggled as he picked up my tail and rubbed it on his face.

"Ah- Kokichi.. It's probably dirty.. It drags on the ground and such.." Kokichi just looked at me and shrugged.

"Since when are you and him so close?" Maki asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Plot twist! I'm a werewolf too!" Kokichi giggled. "Orrrrr maybe it's a lie~"

"I hope this does not mean you will make unfair stereotypes towards him as well." Kiibo pouted as he put his hands on his hips.

"Of course not! Shuichi is a real person! Unlike you nishishi~" Kiibo looked shocked and offended but he didn't press further.

"It's really a good thing that you got this though! Now nobody can get away with murder!" Kaito smiled widely. Unless they decided to kill me... this actually puts me at more risk.. Kokichi looked up at me with a blank face. He seemed to have the same thought. Maki understood it on her own and smacked Kaito in the back of the head.

I sighed a little and stretched.

"We should get breakfast." The others nodded in agreement and we started to head to the dining hall. Kaito opened the door for us but we all froze when we saw the inside.

The table had been flipped on its side with its top facing us. In red paint it read,

"ATUA HAS DAMNED YOU.."