• Chapter 1 •

Another day in the smp has begun the server is quiet, the sun is shining, and the players are starting to wake up

Dream's POV
Great another day in this hell of a cell wonder what I can do to pass the time...

•Few hours later•

I'm gonna go update in my diary this is one of the things I do to pass the time it's quite helpful actually so I can remember the days and stuff I was planning

"Dear diary
I am still stuck here with no way of escaping
I'm thinking of plan's on revenge though. Sam brought me food and as usual on the menu is raw potatoes like jeez an apple probably would've been a bit better. XD did visit me yesterday he was kinda weird but I don't really care about him right now what I do care about is trying to plan an escape but that would probably be impossible considering I've made this place built with no single way out. Tommy should've been in here not me! But right now— "

A gust of wind arrived but it was unusua... "what was that?" Dream said

"Hello there daydream"

"What—"

"So many scars! Oh my— let me get you healed"

*after healing*

"There we are now, your more beautiful than ever"

"Alright— who the f-ck are you??"

"Why I am a god!"

WHAT!? I thought dreamXD was the only god in this server? How many more are there...

"Okay...so what do you want" I say in a stern voice he could be a threat to my plans

"Woah woah let's calm down alright? I'm not an enemy dear I just wanna be your friend is that so wrong?"

Friend my ass I know this guy just wants something "alright cut to the chase you want a deal don't ya?"

"Whatever so you mean! I am not...well there is one thing I need"

Yep knew it I'm not that gullible and desperate to just agree to some guy's deal "what is it you need?"

"I cannot tell you yet my dear or else you would refuse it immediately"

duh of course I would refuse I don't want to owe anything to anyone "no sh-t Sherlock"

"Don't worry, in time you will know and you won't be able to refuse"

Huh? In time? He's just waiting when I'm gonna go desperate well I ain't falling for that

"Or would you?"

"YOU COULD READ MINDS!?" Can all gods do that?? Great if that's the case XD will be a threat

"Well yeah, of course I could"

"Alright..." this guy is so f-ckin weird with all his fancy wordings ugh so annoying wait...he kind of looks like George?

"Hey um what's your name?"

"Oh well I am HD"