• Chapter 11 •

While the others we're discussing things...
Dream was outside like a kid who was told to go out because the "adults" needed to talk

Dream sighs "this situation escalated further..." he lowers his head slightly looking in the ground "maybe I should go back to prison..so everyone can have a peace of mind.."

[Back to the others]

Wilbur was holding Tommy while OP was holding HD the two's fight escalated MUCH further "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOUR JUST A SIMP FOR THAT GREEN SHIT!" Tommy grits his teeth while trying to get out of Wilbur's grasp wanting to fight the god head on..he was really..determined?

"oh OH THE CHILD DID NOT JUST DISRESPECT A GOD!? YOU FOOLISH MORTAL! MAYBE DREAM WASN'T SO WRONG FOR EXILING YOU!" HD was also not having it with Tommy right now...and also struggling to free himself from OP "Both of you CALM THE FUCK DOWN." OP says very commanding "no NO! I REFUSE TO BE TALKED DOWN BY A CHILD!" HD replies he was furious "ohh what? Can't handle the truth!" Tommy laughs "your a pathetic god!" that was it. HD lost it "IM GONNA KILL YOU."

[Back with Dream]
He looks over the horizon someone then taps him on the shoulder Dream turns and he was surprised "mom..?"

Puffy chuckles "hello my little duckling.." she smiles warmly and Dream couldn't help but hug her he really missed his mom "oh my! you really missed me didn't you?" she smiles and hugs him back

"Mom...I don't know what to do..anymore" he says while hugging her tightly puffy sighs and ruffles his hair "duckling...I don't understand why..or how you escaped! but...all I wanna know is what's your plan now?"

dream took a deep breath and let's go of the hug "i...I just wanted to be normal..for the first time? I guess HD made me realized..that maybe I don't need to be plotting revenge all the time.." he looks at her "maybe making my SMP was the problem..was it so wrong for me to want to bring people together?"

Puffy listens to him intently "my dear...your intentions may have been good but your actions say the least.." she caresses his face "what was your real plan? where did you think this would all lead to?"

Dream thought for a moment "I wanted immortality..." he says as he looks away to the view once more "and why did you want that?" puffy asks and Dream chuckles "wasn't it obvious? I wanted immortality so that we could all live forever...and death would not be a problem anymore..we would never be apart.."

Puffy was quite surprised with this information "duckling death is inevitable..you need to accept that's how the world is! death is freedom another journey! death is beaut—" dream cuts him off "no mom! death is pain! I've lost family...lost friends..lost allies..lost people! and it wasn't even death that separated us." he stood up "and the worst part is that it wasn't even the real thing...what if the worse comes and death is the one to cut me off from them? I can't bear to lose more."

He looks at the house "I know what I have to do." puffy was confused "what do you mean-?" he didn't even let her finished and walked to the door "duckling! please!" he took a deep breath and opened the door "HD." the group stopped fighting as soon as they heard his voice

"I want to change our deal."