difficulties

Enjoy this new chapter with some drama added to it <3

___________________

Some days passed after Yrsa teached Serena how to defend herself, and since that day the british woman's confidence grew a little each day. She was still working as Yrsa's slave, but she noticed the brute was opening up more to her. The redhead's attitude was still quite annoying and hard to deal with, but it was nice to see her being nicer with the british.

Serena also started enjoying the viking's presence more and more.  Yrsa was a brutal leader, but still fair and kind, in her own ways. That started to open up Serena's heart. She actually began to...develop feelings for the brute. She knew it was stupid. She was just a slave, a worker for Yrsa, and yet she couldn't stop herself from getting feelings for her.

As Serena sat on a rock in front of Yrsa's house, fur wrapped around herself, she thought about if she should tell Yrsa or not. She wanted to tell her, but at the same time she was scared to feel the brute's wrath. Yrsa seemed like one who liked the "original roles" of men and women. She probably wouldn't be too happy that Serena, a woman liked her.

She sighed deeply at the thoughts and propped her head up on her hands, watching the village from up the hill, noticing the clan members walk up to the longhouse. They celebrated something. Serena didn't know what they celebrated, but it seemed like fun, although she doubted she could join since she was just a simple slave.

As she watched the villagers head to the longhouse, Arne appeared. He saw Serena sitting on the rock so he joined her, sitting next to her on a different rock, "are you alright?" He asked softly, and the young woman looked up at the man before sighing, "yes. I'm just...thinking about something" she said and averted her gaze again. Arne tilted his head to the side slightly at that, "and what exactly?" He poked, causing the woman to sigh again, glancing over at the longhouse, knowing Yrsa was in there somewhere, "I...I think I like her" she answered.

The man raised an eyebrow from confusion, looking over at the longhouse as well, "her? Who?" He asked. The british was quiet for a while before answering, "Yrsa" she whispered, lowering her head.

Arne was clearly surprised at that answer. He noticed there was something going on between Serena and his sister, but never would he thought that Yrsa could win a nice british woman's heart.

Serena grew more and more nervous as Arne was so quiet, and he noticed it, so he broke the silence, "you should tell her" he said, and now the woman was the one to be surprised. She looked up at the man, eyeing him for a moment before looking away again, "I can't. She will hate me".

"Why should she hate you?" He asked, "because...I'm a woman".

"...she's a woman too" the man said confused, causing the woman to scoff at how naive he often seemed, "yes we're both women. I don't think she would like that" she said

Arne glanced away with a thoughtful sound, looking over the village as he propped his arms up on his knees, "Yrsa may often seem cold and distanced, but, she is a good woman. She won't hate you for being a woman that loves her" he said, Serena glancing over at him, "how would you know?" She asked

The man smiled slightly as he looked down at the woman next to him, "let's just say, she enjoys everyone's presence. Not just men" he said, and now Serena was clearly surprised, her eyes even widened slightly. The man's smile turned into a small smirk as he stood up, touching Serena's shoulder, "you should tell her once she comes back home" he said before eventually leaving again.

Serena watched him go, still surprised, but much more calm than before, and that she was thankful for. She was glad Arne had spoken to her and reassured her. Now she was more confident about telling Yrsa what she feels.

_______________

She waited for hours, cleaning the house, cooking something, just to make the time go faster so that Yrsa would finally come back home again.

As Serena was lying on her small bed waiting for the brute, reading one of Yrsa's books, she could hear footsteps outside coming closer. She looked towards the door and sat up to put the book away before standing up and approaching the door.

She smiled as Yrsa came inside, but it quickly faded when she saw a woman with her. Yrsa didn't notice Serena at first, so she went on to grab the strange woman, pulling her closer and into a kiss. They were basically ripping eachother apart as they moaned into the kisses.
Yrsa interrupted the kiss to look at the woman and moved down to her neck, planting kisses all over it as her rough hands moved to grab her clothing, wanting to get it off of the woman's body, although she stopped in her process when the woman placed her hands on Yrsa's arms to push her away a little, noticing the small british standing next to them, watching them with wide eyes.

Yrsa looked at her date with a confused expression before finally noticing Serena.

The brute raised an eyebrow as her eyes narrowed. Serena kept staring at them, clearly shocked about what she was seeing, and as time went on, tears started forming in her eyes, confusing the redhead.

Yrsa tilted her head to the side slightly before slowly stepping towards the british, "Serena, what-" she started, but then the small woman already stormed past her to leave the house.

The two viking women watched her go before looking at eachother.

"Should we...continue?" The strange woman asked, moving a hand over the Jarl's arm, causing her to look at the woman, sighing. Then she turned around to her again to let their lips collide into a passionate kiss.

Yrsa didn't know what was going on with Serena or that she had feelings for the brute. She only thought that Serena maybe was shocked about how open vikings were with Sex. It was something normal, so why hiding it?

She thought that was probably why she reacted that way, not knowing Serena's heart broke when seeing Yrsa with another woman.

She wanted to tell Yrsa about her feelings, but instead she was slapped in the face with reality.

Somehow she was glad about having seen it, because now she was sure Yrsa liked women too, but at the same time it hurt like hell to see them just kinda jumping onto eachother

Arne was nearby, noticing Serena, so he smiled, but it faded when he saw her tears and how she stormed away from Yrsa's house. He didn't know what happened, but it surely was nothing good. He watched her go with a sad expression before looking up towards Yrsa's house, wondering what could have happened

__________________________

Oh well, seems Serena still needs to learn that vikings are super open and honest with Sex and all that 👀

Stay tuned for more drama chapters

Love ya'll <3