Chapter 4

As soon the party was over, Sam walks down the hallway, finding which guestroom has the pink hair lady. He opened one first door and finds a girl sitting in the bed, behind the curtain.

Sam hopefully it's the same girl from the party walked in the room and got close to the bed. The young prince took a deep breath and exhaled. He was ready to talk to her and apologized for what happened.

He pushed back the curtain, but only to find a servant tied up with his mouth covered and wearing the wig with the same hair design as the girl's. Plus, the dogs are also tied up next to the bed. The hairless girl must've escaped. But, where is she?

Sam noticed the bedsheets were tied together like a rope and it leads out of the window. Sam looked out and find a girl taking her camel while quietly speaking out. He climbed down the sheet rope and followed her.

The Prince follows her out of the town and into the slavery homes. "Please, I need some water. I have a very long journey." Sam heard that familiar voice. It had to be the same girl. He hides behind the building and sees three people. One of them who is also a female was giving the other girl some water in her bottle. "May God guide you." The woman said giving the pink girl the water bottle. The girl climbed up her camel, thanked her, and ride off to the desert.

Sam got out of his hiding place and watched her disappear in the night. He didn't get the chance to talk to the girl, but he was so glad that she'll be alright.

A pot shattered in front of Sam's feet. The woman who helped the pink hairless girl and dropped the pot was staring straight at Sam. Her fur is light purple and she has a  dark brown hair tied in a ponytail. Sam was wondering why the woman was staring at him with a huge smile on her face.

"I am so sorry. It just that...I didn't...expect to...see you here. Ooh! I knew it! I knew you care." The light purple fur woman said excitedly. Sam asked, "Care? For what?" She said, "Let me introduce myself. My name is Hailey and this is my husband, Randiff. We were praying that you'll come and help us to free us all." He asked, "Free you? Why would I do that?"

Hailey stared at Sam, just couldn't even believe what was happening. Sam has refused to free the slaves, let alone not knowing what was really going on. Hailey asked, "What? I... I don't understand. They didn't tell you?" Sam asked, "Tell me what? What is going on?"

Randiff whose fur is green said, "It's nothing, Your Highness. You see, my wife has been working to hard and she is very exhausted. Hailey, maybe we should head inside before we could get into trouble." He mumbled his last sentence to his wife. Hailey mumbled back upset to her husband, "No, I am not finish yet, Randiff."

She turned to Sam and told him, "Listen, Sam, I know who you are. You're not the Prince of Egypt." Sam said disbelieved, "What? What do you mean I'm not a Prince? Of course I am a prince. You're lying." Hailey explained, "No, I'm not. Sam, you must believe me. You were born out of your mother, Pam-I-Am. You're a Hebrew just like everyone here."

Sam growled, "What? That's another lie! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't punish you for lying to the prince!" Randiff ran in front of Sam, got down on his knees, and begged, "No! Please, my prince, please don't punish my wife. She has no rights to speak to you like that. Let's go, Hailey." Randiff wrapped his arms around Hailey and started to dragged her away from Sam.

Hailey struggling to get out of Randiff's hold. She said, "Your mother had rescued you by drifting you in the basket in order to save your life!" Sam asked, "Save me? From who?" She asked, "Ask one of your so-called friends or better yet, ask either those two men which you called, father and brother." Sam stared shocked and frustrated at the woman who was talking about his family. The same family who raised him from the infant.