Chapter 8

Sam and Pinkie with Jenkins in her arms got escorted in a palace by a guard after Sam asks to see the Pharaoh. They entered the throne room while the party was going on. The people in palace stares at three strangers in a palace as they were wondering who they are.

Sam and Pinkie walks towards the throne where Pharaoh Guy sits and next to him are his wife, his children, Pharaoh Snerz, and Snerz's two followers. Guy orders the musicians to stop the song.

Sam gulped when he recognized Guy in a shadow. He was too afraid if Guy recognize him, he'll get yell at, big time.

Sam took a deep breath and exhaled, shows no fear, and greeted with a bow, "Um, hello. I have come from beyond to tell you a message." Guy didn't say anything. He just stares at Sam with a sneer. Sam looked up at Guy's eyes to see that look before gulped again as his fear returns.

Guy stands up and walks to Sam as he started to fear what he'll do as his heart was racing in his chest. Pinkie started to fear for her husband, hoping nothing bad will happen.

The Pharaoh stands in front of Sam and spoke, "Rise." Sam stands up to face him and ready for anything.

Out of nowhere, Sam got lifted up and gets squeeze in Guy's big arms. "Sam! You're back! I thought you were dead!" Guy cried happily as his tears of joy appears in his eyes while keep hugging his brother hard, afraid that he'll disappear if he ever let go. Pinkie sighed in relieved.

Sam smiled and hugged his big brother back with tears of joy shows in his eyes as well. "I missed you so much."

Two brothers pulls back, but still in arms length. Sam said, "I can't believe it. You're a Pharaoh now." Guy said, "That's right. I am. Nice stick." He said, "Actually it's a staff. But, Guy, I have so much to tell you." Guy said, "Well, I have something to tell you too. Cause for starters, I'm a married man." Sam asked excitedly, "You are? Tell me! Who's the lucky lady?"

"That would be me." Michellee announced while still holding her baby boy with EB next to her. Guy introduced, "Sam, this is my wife, Michellee, and our children, EB my stepdaughter, and our son, Guy Jr."

Sam smiled that he couldn't believe it. Not only he gets to meet his sister-in-law, but also, his niece and nephew. He hugged Michellee who welcome him in her free arm. Michellee said, "It's very nice to meet you, Sam." EB hugged Sam and said, "Hi Uncle Sam." Sam hugged his niece and turned to Junior. He said to a baby, "Hiya, little fella. It is very honor to meet you." Guy Jr gurgle happily.

Guy asked Sam, "Is there anything else I also miss?" Sam turned to him and said, "Let just say, you're not the only one who is also a married man with a child." Guy's heart stopped when Sam mentioned a child. "Guy, meet your nephew, Jenkins." Sam introduced his brother to his son.

Pinkie walks towards Michellee and Guy Jr noticed his new cousin and reached his hands out. Jenkins also reaching his hands out to Junior and two mothers got closer for two babies to meet. The baby boys grabbed hold each other's hands, like they were shaking hands. The crowd even awed at this cute greet.

Guy likes this scene and said, "I can't believe it. My baby brother is now a father." Sam added, "And an uncle. Plus, I would like to say the same thing to you too, Uncle Guy." The king laughs.

"How nice to have this wonderful family reunion." All heads turned to look at Snerz who was walking down the stairs and towards Sam. "I am very happy to hear and see these scenes and yes, the last one is very cute. But let's not forget who else has returned to this very home. Our youngest prince. Or should've I say, Pharaoh Sam of Egypt." The whole crowd in the room mumbled and chattered.

Sam stares at Snerz and told him, "Snerz, you may not know what was going on or who I am now, but I only tell you one thing. Both you and Guy." Guy looks at Sam with fear in his eyes. He's not planning to tell everyone who he really is, is he? If he is, his nightmare will come true. But the question is, what is Sam going to tell them?