Chapter 7

Returning to Egypt, everything changed since Sam left after what happened to a guard who was whipping that poor defenses, slave, elderly man. Guy wasn't himself for a past three weeks. He was still very depressed about missing his little brother, hopefully he made it through a desert alive. But, he hasn't heard from Sam. He thought that Sam could be dead and that made him a lot worse.

During those past months of depressing, a widow woman with a daughter moved to Egypt and looked for a place to stay while looking for a job. A woman named, Michellee was offered a job as a royal painter and she accepted it while living in a palace with a prince. EB has already started to like living in a palace and went exploring.

Michellee also keep noticing why the prince was still sad and not even smile for once. She tried asking anyone in Egypt to get an answer, but no one told her why and kept saying that it'll depressed the prince even more.

She did got some answers from Hailey who is still a slave. She told Michellee that Guy lost Sam in a desert, because of an accident and he has been very sad for a long time. The servants tried everything to get their prince smile again, but nothing was working. Michellee decided to have a talk with Guy, hopefully something will cheer him up.

Michellee finally got a alone time with a prince by asking him to paint a picture of Guy. The Prince accepted it, as long nothing will remind him of a past.

During her painting, Michellee got the rest of the answers from Guy when she mentioned about Sam. Guy sadly told Michellee everything from protecting Sam since he was a baby to the accident with a guard. The last thing he told her which made him cry even harder was Sam ran into the desert, but never came back. Guy knew that his baby brother is still alive out there, but nobody believes that he was, including Snerz. And that made Guy believes everything and knew that Sam is dead. That was why nobody in this kingdom mentioned or say anything about Sam, the accident, or anything that'll make him sad.

Michellee felt very sad and sorry for Guy that he lost his brother. He really loved Sam very, very, much. She did all she can to help him and make him feel better. She even told him that Sam is still out there and he's not dead. Guy started to feel a little better and the two of them fell in love.

A half a year later, Guy and Michellee got married and became a ruler of Egypt. Michellee became a queen, Guy is now a Pharaoh, and EB is now a princess. But during those times came in a heartbreaking moments.

Before Guy and Michellee were married, Guy's parents died of their illness. First, the Pharaoh died and three months after, the queen died also. That really broke Guy's heart. First he lost Sam, and now, he lost his parents. He has nothing. But both Michellee and EB are here to be with him.

One month after marriage, Michellee felt a little ill. She started to throw up and she couldn't keep her arm straight because it was keep flinching. Wondering it could be a stress, Michellee went to see a healer and found out what was going on. She was having a baby.

Michellee was so happy to hear the news and told her husband and her daughter. Once she did, Guy was super happy that he's actually going to be a dad. EB is also excited that she's going to be a big sister.

More months past and a baby prince was born. He looks just like Guy, which everyone decided to name him, Guy Jr. The people of Egypt get to meet a new prince and royal folks came from their kingdom to give a gifts to a child. Snerz especially congratulating Guy and Michellee for a birth of a baby boy. Guy was dreamed that someday, Sam will return home so he can meet his new sister-in-law, niece, and nephew.

Night came and as everyone was sleeping, Guy start moving side to side, like he was having a nightmare.

{Dream: Guy was walking through a town while looking around. He turned a corner and saw someone which made his heart jumps in joy. Sam was standing in the middle of the town, waiting for him. "Sam! Thank Ra, I knew you are alive."