Goth and Crescent

Goth:

[Appearance]

[past(6 years old) ] she has a white short hair with black eyes. Her left eye only has one white pupil. She wear an oversized white jacket and black shorts.

[present(16 years old] Goth now have a long hair. She usually wear her hood because it's comfortable so you can only see her bang. 

[Personality]

[past] she is very cheerful and talkative.

[present] she is still just like in the past but less talkative and more action. Yeah she kind of a narcissist now because she love attention. 

•Fun facts about Goth•

* her eyes are very dull as if she was never alive. Sometimes if she sit, you can see her resembles with lifeless doll. 

* she wears gloves because Reaper afraid Goth might have the same curse as him.

* she has a crush on Palette ever since she was a child.

* Even if Palette is her best friend and crush. She choose not to believe Palette if he try to tell her to be aware of Merciless and Lux.

*She is 16 years old.

*She is quite popular in social media and have many friends. 

Description:

Goth is Palette love interest. Her purpose is to 'trust' Palette and comfort him. Yet, she didn't do what she supposed to do.

•How people see Goth•

People see her as the next grim reaper and Palette future wife.

•Goth opinion on people she know•(present)

*Palette
"Palette used to be so kind of me... It was like he change in a blink of eye! I was just going to make him hot chocolate drink then I hear scream from the living room! When I went to the living room to check on him, he looks miserable and...  I can't feel his presence. As if he is dead. He looks at me with those hurtful eyes and ran out from the house...  I honestly don't have any idea. The next day, I visited him and he had this weird smile. As if, he don't want to see me."

*Drop
"We're not in a good terms...  Uhm, after that, she treat me like a stranger... Drop is kind and sweet but... She don't listen to my explanation."

*Lux
"Oh, Lux? She is very gorgeous and strong. Palette seems to avoid her but why would he do that? Lux did say Palette used to bully Lux... So he avoiding her because of guilt?"

*Merciless

"Merciful? Yes, he is very caring to us. To Drop mostly. Palette seems to avoids him too...  Uhm...  Well, Merciful and I are not in a very good terms for few days until I clean up the misunderstandings."