Spy x Hero Academia

I was looking for some Izumomo fanart with both of them in formal attire, but Mr. Stars' art gave me exactly what I was looking for.

Credits to him for making the art above.

Basically as the title implies, it's Spy x Family and MHA combined.

Plot: 

22nd Century...

In an alternate world without Quirks, there was a spy that goes by the codename: Sinnamon, who works as a spy for the organization known as HERO, which has the mission of maintaining peace in Asia.

HERO's main base of operation's location remains unknown, but all that's known about it is that it is located somewhere in Asia.

Our Main Protagonist was told to go on a mission in Japan to get close to Rikiya Yotsubashi, the President and CEO of Detnerat Company, while also being the secret leader of the organization known as the Liberation Front, which poses a major threat to Japan as it was said that the leader was planning to start a war with another country for unknown reasons, which is why the main Protagonist must get close to him in order to find out.

Rikiya Yotsubashi's son, Kota Yotsubashi, attends a School known as Ultra Academy, which principal goes by the name of Nezu, surname unknown.

Basically, Nezu looks like Near from Death Note.

Izuku Shimura's mission requires him to get a child and a wife in a week's time in order to go along with the mission. He did so sooner than expected, and coincidentally, he stumbled upon two very interesting individuals...

Momo Yaoyorozu, an Assassin that goes by Creation Queen, a very crafty assassin with an arsenal of weapons that appear out of nowhere.

And Eri, a cute bean who can read your mind, but knows how to respect someone's secrets.

They live together under the same roof, but only Eri knows what's really going on. Not even the adults know of each other's jobs, but Eri does, and she supports them despite knowing how scary their jobs are.

Follow this set of people who were brought together by fate, in their journey and adventure to achieve their goals.

And this is a Quirkless AU.

Starring...