Deku Note

So, yeah, the original plan's scrapped, and this idea went into mind while I was in the shower.

The plot's basically the same as the Death Note anime, but in the universe of MHA... an alternate version of it, that is.

Anyways, Izuku Yagi (as always) is the stepson of All Might AKA Toshinori Yagi, and the biological Son of Inko Yagi.

He's also twin to Izumi Yagi, who has a sort of brother complex, but has no romantic feelings towards him whatsoever.

And like many other Izuku Yagi stories, Izuku's been bullied by his childhood friends. Izumi, Todoroki and Bakugo twins, blah blah blah, Ass Might and Inkhoe abused him for not having a Quirk, and there.

Well, Shoto and Katsuki bullied Izuku out of spite for some weird bullshit reason, and their sisters, Shoko and Katsumi, did it for their sorry excuse of loving him.

As for Izumi, since she didn't want anything or anyone to harm Izuku... She thought it was better if she did it herself.

Then came the one fateful day, which was when they were 12, and not on the last year of Middle School. Author wanna make it early.

Katsuki the angry pomeranian told Izuku to commit suicide, and told him that scum like him were not allowed to have a place in this world. They would be better off dead.

The tormentors left, and Izuku was left sitting there in the classroom.

Izuku, seeing what the next generation of heroes was going to be, if they were anything like the kind they are now, he was beginning to have doubts about heroes.

Then he met All Might, and we knew how that turned out... minus the Sludge Villain part. He's two years too early to make his appearance.

Blah blah blah, Ass Might told him he needed a Quirk to be a hero, which was one hell of a stupid reason, and he told him that Quirkless were just liabilities and another set of headaches for heroes, embodied as a person.

He leaped off, not looking back.

Izuku wanted to yell, but that would attract attention. And he didn't want to be caught yelling at the Number one hero, if you could even call him that.

Then on his way home, he ran into Izumi being lead into an alleyway by All Might, who turned out to be their bastard stepdad of all people, and he was offering One For All to Izumi.

He said it'll take about 3 or 4 years until she can wield it since she's only 12.

She asked "Why not Izuku?"

And Ass Might be like: "He ain't worthy, he's Quirkless. Why the hell would you ask that."

And that broke Izuku, who was watching from the sides.

He rushed home, and tore up all the All Might merch he had, and even sold some away just to get himself some money.

He was contemplating on life, and he gave up completely on becoming a hero, seeing that they had a bad image behind the scenes that are kept in the shadows of their hero persona.

He walked aimlessly along the streets at night, and strangely, there wasn't anyone there.

At first, Izuku was confused. Then, while he was in his darkest times, in a state of depression and hate, a bright light shone on him.

He looked at the Jumbotron on the building, he saw an image of a young lady around the same age as he was, shining on the stage of a stadium.

An Idol, who instantly brought warmth in his heart without even trying, or having met Izuku.