All For One Boy

Based on the Hentai Story: "Noryoku Gakuen Gekokujo ~Boku ga Gakuen o Seisu made~" By Eba

Villain Deku story, All females world.

Warning: This story contains a whole load of, not just Izuku's Jizz, but Seggs. Lots and lots of Seggs.

Also, there's Non-Con Sex, in other words, is rape, but they deserve it. Please don't hate me.

And then there's also Incest, obvs. And I'm not talking about Izuku fucking his Mom, All For One, no. I'm talking about Izumi being banged hard by Izuku...

Also, there's Shimaidon and Oyakodon, namely Shoka, Fuyumi, and Rei Todoroki.

More tags 'cumming' when Book releases

88% of the world was made of females.

And only females were the ones who were capable of manifesting Quirks.

Men were treated as nothing but breeding horses in order to preserve the Earth's population. Nothing more, nothing less.

They weren't treated equally, either. Upon birth, they're immediately looked down upon.

Their mother, who was nowhere to be seen when he, along with his Twin Sister, Izumi Midoriya, were left at an orphanage

Izumi Midoriya was a spoiled kid who was raised by her foster parent, All Might, the number one Heroine.

Izuku was also raised by her, but Izumi treated him badly and as an errand boy.

However, for All Might, she wasn't mean like Izumi was. She actually gave Izuku the appropriate attention and care.

But that all changed when Izuku reached his teen years.

All Might was assassinated in her sleep by an unknown person, but luckily, she passed on One For All to Izuku before she died, but the Quirk in Izuku's body remain dormant until he's ready to control it.

Izumi grew mad, but only because her only source of money was gone. She took her anger out on Izuku, throwing him around like a ragdoll day in and day out with her Chain Quirk that can manipulate people to do her bidding, but she never used it on Izuku because she saw it fun to see him be submissive, even without her manipulation.

Not only her, but her two best of friends, Katsumi and Shoka joined in.

At the age of 17, a year before entering UA (which is a college), Izuku ran away from sight, never to be heard from for over a year.

Even though males were treated harshly, they were still valuable to the survival of the human race. But now, with Izuku missing, the press pinned the blame on Izumi and her gang for scaring Izuku off.

Their pride didn't want to accept that they were at fault, but part of them had at least the slightest ounce of regret.

In secret, they searched for Izuku in order to gather information of where he could be.

But where exactly is Izuku?

Check out the preview:

Note: This part's rushed, may be changed when book releases

Izuku: "Who are you?"

AFO: "All For One. The Number One Villainess, not only in Japan, but the entire world."

Izuku: "The Number One... Villain..."

AFO: "Oh? You don't seem afraid. And I have a good idea why. See, I've been looking all over for you. And to think that you showed up before me, right when I was on break."

Izuku: "What do you want from me?"

AFO: "Can't a mother visit her child?"

Izuku: "Y-you're my Mother?!"

AFO: "You want a blood test or something? Yes! And I was waiting for when you were at the right age, then I'd come back for you."

Izuku: "I don't understand. Why leave me and Izumi all those years?!"

AFO: "Believe me, I never wanted to, but it was necessary. If heroines find out that the Number One Villainess gave birth to Twins, one being a boy, who knows what they'd do to you two. I only did the best option I could think of. It was risky, but worth it... Not entirely, it would seem."

Izuku: "Yeah. My Sis has been torturing me every damn hour of the day, along with those friends of hers. But even so, I can't help but fall in love with Sis."

AFO: "Wha- Child, have you gone mental? That's your Sister, Twin Sister, the one who beat you up, like you said?"

Izuku: "So?"

AFO: "I-"

Izuku: "Whatever. You didn't come out all this way looking for me just to tell me the truth now, did you?"

AFO: "Smart boy. Got that from me. In fact, yes. See, you have a Quirk, but you probably don't know that since doctors don't even bother 

Izuku: "Ok, shoot."

AFO: "You have to take a girl's virginity, and pump baby seed in their wombs."

Izuku: "... The fuck kind of Quirk did I get?"

AFO: "It's actually kind of like my own, but a bit different. My All For One Quirk lets me take, use, and give Quirks, while yours, it's a bit complicated. You can't take anyone's Quirk, but you can make a perfectly permanent copy of it, and you can use it just as effectively. The catch is that it only works on Virgins, so MILFs' Quirks, you can't get."

Izuku: "Damnit."

AFO: "But, the effects are always guaranteed. I can help you, you know. All you have to do is join me in my cause."

Izuku: "Your cause? Your little villain group?"

AFO: "I work with a few people. But yes."

Izuku: "Say no more, I'm in."

AFO: "Good. But before you meet them... Let's get you a Quirk. You said you're attracted to your own Sister, right?"

Izuku: "Ho ho, I like where this is going!"

A WEEK LATER...

Izumi was seen lying on a bed in the middle of an underground Red room, naked and covered in white stuff, which belonged to Izuku.

Some were even flowing out of her, and her stomach was bloated, presumably, she was pregnant.

Her facial expression, completely broken and lost her mind from being excessively fucked by Izuku.

While Izuku, he was sitting at the edge of the bed, testing out his powers at his next victims.

Izuku: "Now that I have my beloved and sexy Sister's Quirk, I wonder how much it will take for both of you to BREAK!"

In front of him were Shoka and Katsumi branded by Izuku's Quirk, which he perfectly copied from Izumi. Both glared at him, but that only aroused Izuku.

What's next? Stay tuned. 

Once I get in the mood or when I'm going full horny-virgin mode, I'll write this story.