Darkest Desires (Dark side path)

If anyone's gonna say that title's gonna sound out of context, then it isn't.

Ok, so... in this one, it's very much different from the other one. And I don't mean the side-switching. I'm talking, Izumi doesn't exist here, and everyone's pretty much the same, except for a select few.

Plot:

Izuku Midoriya, a very broken boy who was abused, tortured, and put at death's door more times than he could count the population of Mustafa City.

He was diagnosed Quirkless and was given the worst kind of treatment known in this world.

His childhood friends, Katsumi Bakugo and Shoka Todoroki, they both abused him because they needed a punching bag and target material for their future careers as heroes, if that's what we would call them.

His Father, Hisashi, left him with his Mother the moment the news of his Quirklessness reached his ears, and he cut all contact with Inko and Izuku since then.

His Mother, Inko, blamed Izuku for Hisashi leaving. She beat up Izuku everyday as a stress-relief. Not only that, she even used Izuku as a way to earn money without moving a muscle. She sold him off to be beaten up by people who want to blow off some steam, and Inko made a killing off of it.

His Idol, All Might, he saved him from the Sludge Villain, but as soon as he found out Izuku was Quirkless, he punched him with a Detroit Smash as 'punishment' for wasting his time. He even said that Quirkless people were trash and should have gone extinct the moment the first Quirk ever appeared. Hypocrite.

On the last day of Highschool, Katsumi and Shoka beat him up to the point that his left hand had to be amputated. But because nobody was willing to help him, he just cut it off by himself and wrapped it around a cloth.

As soon as he got home, he rushed to his room, trying not to wake up Inko, who was drunk and sleeping with 4 guys with her.

Izuku packed his things up, stole Inko's car keys, and drove off into the sunset, never to be seen by anyone again... that was until he crashed the car in a lake by the countryside.

After crashing the car, he accidentally found himself stuck in some Quicksand. But to his surprise, the Quicksand didn't suffocate him.

No, it actually led him to some sort of underground cave, which led down further into the Earth.

Something told him to follow the path, and he did. Once he got to the end of the tunnel, he saw something that he never expected to see.

 Once he got to the end of the tunnel, he saw something that he never expected to see

Yeah yeah, I know it's Malachor's Sith Temple, but I thought it looked cool. So I'm using it for this story.

He explored the place, and he unexpectedly met someone there.