Alternate Timelines: Fixed NTR stories

So as you guys may have already know, I've been wanting to commit NTR on some people from my MHA stories.

Well, to be honest, I don't like NTR, but I also don't dislike it.

In my opinion, if a person, for example: a bully or an asshole, has a girlfriend or a crush, and someone else fucks them behind their back or right in their face, it's all fine.

I don't know about you guys, but I like Revenge NTR.

Take these codes for example: 83588 and 204669

Code on left features the MC who falls victim to a bully and his girlfriend just because he is smart, so they turn him into their errand boy. But in the end, victim gets his revenge and the bully's girlfriend breaks up with the bully and she ends up falling in love with the MC.

Code on right is another bully victim MC who was forced to confess to a girl he doesn't like, and the girl happened to be the crush of one of the bullies, but nobody knows that. MC sends a video of him and his new girlfriend doing the deed, and basically, without knowing it, NTR's the bully. There's two sequels, first sequel features the bully trying to win over the MC's girlfriend, but MC arrives just in time, and then later the MC sends a video of their first creampie sex. The third installment of this multi-work series features the MC, not fucking his girlfriend, but her mom instead.

P.S. one of the comments in that third installment said something about the MC going to fuck the bully's sister, then his mother, then his childhood friend, and a hilarious addition was that he said the MC will fuck the bully's father and his friend and his friend's entire family next.

BUT if it's someone like an innocent and supportive MC who gets NTR'd in the end, it's something I hate. Why? Because I don't believe they deserve it.

Like, they wanna have a happy life with the woman/women they love, but said woman/women, out of nowhere, ends up with another guy or guys instead of the MC.

Take these for example: 312961, 363722, and 319435

Far left, you guys already know what that is.

Middle, that features an MC who gets every female he held dear to him stolen by some transfer student. His crush, his sister, his mother, and his friend who does Judo.

And the far right, it features a brother MC who's in love with his sister, who happens to be sleeping with their stepfather. The brother views his sister as the most important person to him in the world. But the Sister was in love with their stepdad. The MC had to witness them having sex and in the second installment, was asked to record the sister getting impregnated. In the last few pages of the third installment, the MC gets revenge in the timeskip, where he fucks his niece AKA his Sister and Stepdad's daughter. Apparently, both siblings get off by either being watched or watching.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean any disrespect to their authors. I just wanna create an alternate timeline where the MCs get a more happier ending. I already have some doujins in mind for this book.

It won't come out soon or in this year, but I do plan on doing this.

Also, I'm gonna use my weapon for this one:

My old friend, the overwrite button.

XGaster's still looking for it, but because he can't break the fourth wall, he can't have it. Author stole it from him when he wasn't looking.

With this weapon, not only will I alter their timelines, I'll also be able to fix the fourth wall without needing to use my allowance anymore.