Remotely Sexual

Based on: "Onaho Kyoushitsu: Joshi Zen'in Ninshin Keikaku" which is a Hentai, which Author, I have no knowledge of.

This is a Revenge NTR book.

Class A knew each other since they were in diapers, and since only 2% of the world was Quirkless, Izuku being part of that, he was treated as trash.

Even all the girls that he loved, they all treated him as Trash.

Sorry to all Class A girl lovers out there.

However, only some of the boys treated Izuku as an equal. Them being: Tokoyami, Sato, Shoji, Mineta, Koda, and Aoyama.

Upon reaching 16 of age, Izuku's life started taking a turning pont.

Out of absolutely nowhere, Ojiro's girlfriend, Toru Hagakure, ordered Izuku to buy an Onahole Online, using his own Money.

Izuku did that, but that was when... it happened.

When Izuku read the instructions to the Onahole, an image of his Sister, Izumi, Katsuki Bakugo's girlfriend, appeared in his head.

The Onahole began taking on a different shape, which morphed into a girl's body.

Izuku decided to try it out, so he stuck his dick in, and to his surprise, blood came out, which made Izuku think that he claimed his Sister's Virginity without her knowing it.

His Sister in question was having a soak in the bath when this happened. Izuku heard her moans from his room, which made him Smirk.

From that day forward, Izuku swore to, not only be a hero, but take revenge on everyone whose ever humiliated him.

He decided to fuck all the girls of 1A so to get his revenge, and to cuck the guys of 1A who have girlfriends.

This will be the story of how Izuku Midoriya fucks girls, when he wasn't even present.