♥︎Chapter One♥︎ - 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꕥ☁︎︎
        𒊹︎ 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽, 𝟾:𝟸𝟺 𝙰𝙼 𒊹︎

        The lovely couple came inside of the school with style. Both locking their hands together and holding the boba they had got earlier that morning with the other hand. Honestly, no one would've thought that opposites like these two would ever be such a lovely couple. But as people would say, "Opposites Attract".

     Everyone except and curly, green head adored the couple. This curly, green haired boy was once best friends with the peppermint boy. Let's just say, since they got together, he was deeply in love with the blonde. Surprisingly,  after the two  got together, the once always happy fellow become jealous and envious.

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꕥ☁︎︎
               𒊹︎ 𝟾:𝟹𝟿 𝙰𝙼 𒊹︎

                      It's been a couple minutes since Kacchan and that annoying son of a bitch came in the school. It's been my second year having this crush yet his pesky little boyfriend always gets in the fucking way! I try to be kind to them but could've been me with the title UA's power couple. Ugh!! Why is  it always him! Wait I got it! I'll make his life bad enough so his friends will leave him and maybe even Kacchan! No no no, he will!
  I know what's his worst fears are, how to trigger panic attacks, and even make him start cutting himself! He stopped though in our second year. Watch out....

               I heard the bell during its first ring. I stopped daydreaming, grab, and go. I saw the two past by my locker is lovey dovey as ever.  Todoroki laid his head on Kacchan's shoulder. Still holding hands. I went to class and sat down and clutched my fists as hard as I could.

          "Midoriya?" I heard a familiar voice that sounded like, him.... "Yes ?" I said trying to sound polite but I was truly annoyed. "I heard you rambling again, what seems to be the matter?" He said softly. I look near him to see Kacchan standing hold his waist. Scrolling through his phone.

Wait a second...

Did I say that out loud...?  Shit.

           "Nothing really. Just school and all that stuff .." I replied to his comment. "Oh ok, well I guess we can talk later during training, hm?" He said to me slightly smile. "Seems great then." He walked away to the same seat he had since our first year here. Although we changed rooms. It been not as excited as our first year here. Kacchan isn't as stubborn and todoroki-kun is more open. But why them together.

☹︎ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 ☺︎︎
               𒊹︎ 𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟽 𝙰𝙼 𒊹︎

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꕥ☁︎︎

                  The black haired male instructed the class on the training lesson for that day. He decide to try something a little new.
"Now today we'll have groups of to sparring. So today trying to work s a team if you don't know already."

The group were as the followed:

Jirou and Mina Vs. Satou and Tokoyami
Kirishima and Shoji Vs. Kaminari and Ochacko
Momo and Koda Vs. Iida and Sero
Hagakure  Vs. Aoyama and Mineta
Ojiro and Midoriya Vs. Todoroki and Bakugou
Mission: collect the badge from the opposing group
(✍︎︎ 𝚋𝚝𝚠 𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 ☻︎)

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Many of the groups became successful and other needed to work on a lot of other things
even though Aizawa doesn't blame Aoyama.

Finally the final spar of the day, the sleep deprived teacher was intrigued on how this would go down. And honestly so was the rest of 3-A.

❣︎
❣︎

The fight went on as so. Ojiro help Midoriya with boosts mainly, which, apparently, doesn't slow down with his combat. Probably third in his class in combat not saying that his quirk isn't good, but his tail isn't really all that powerful so combat comes in handy. Midoriya used 25% percent of one for all and aimed it at the dual quirk user . Soon following that, a shard looked like it ireupted from the ground and fire flew our right after. The spicy blonde haired teen flew up using his explosive ability and head toward the other blonde fighting. He was able to land with the help of an half completed ice slide then the explosions came down on the poor boy. While that was happening, The green haired boy was slightly and secretly increasing one for all. The main face to face encounter since the spar started was in the mist. Fire flew toward the freckled boy and was dodge safely. He attempted to make a kick in the candy cane's stomach which succeeded. Which then the other was at 54% percent. Then heterochromatic boy flew far but not far to get called out. Three long ice daggers headed towards to the green head. Which pinned him down long enough to let the peppermint boy get back up. He ran as best as he could and grabbed the badge for Midoriya. And held it up excitedly. The horn blowed, which announced that the sparring match was over.

" Congratulation, Todoroki and Bakugou you two have won the last match." Said the teacher through the speaker.

The green boy slammed his fist on the icicles in defeat, overly disappointed of the outcome.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

𒊹︎ 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾, 𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟿 𝙿𝙼 𒊹︎

The couple sat next to each other on the rooftop with a nice little picnic basket with assorted fruits and sandwiches along with some boba from their favorite boba shop. They cuddled with half and half boy sitting in between the spicy blonde. They softly talking among each other about school and what they would like to do when they become pro hero heroes. And if you listen hard enough you would even hear JVKE's since a lot students said this a good song for the both of them. And they happen to like the song a lot themselves.
❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

☹︎ 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙☺︎︎
☁︎︎ꕥ 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ꕥ☁︎︎

Honestly, ive been getting more pissed the more I see him. Just because he has a bad childhood doesn't mean he can just come in and take everything away from me! It's been angering me and their victory together yesterday doesn't make things any better... There's always something you can do though.

He ...... Will .... Pay

❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎

𝙾𝚔, 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙹𝚅𝙺𝙴 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖" 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ☻︎
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

✔︎ 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
- 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚢
𝟷100 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜