♥︎Chapter 5♥︎ - 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꕥ☁︎︎
𒊹︎𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 | 𝟼:𝟺𝟹 𝙰𝙼𒊹︎

     I woke with Katsuki basically on me. His hands were around my hips instead of my waist and his nose is in my neck.
Memories of yesterday were scaring me. That was my first panic attack in years, surprisingly. I didn't remember how it felt with someone because my other experiences happened to be me being solo except for when my mother was still with me.
I peck Katsuki's nose and shuffled out of his grasp. I flung my legs out of the bed, pushing myself out. I put on my slippers that were scattered around the floor and headed to the door and exited.
I went over to my dorm to go get my uniform.

No one was in the halls so it was my perfect chance, I head down to the third floor and find my door.
I attempted to unlock the door, but to my surprise it's open....
I push open the door to see my uniforms littered on the floor and some are ripped, my medication was spilled on the floor as well. And a large basket of sharp object in front of my bed.
I though last night was enough to deal with but apparently not.
A note with a couple water droplets dried up caught my attention.
I  cautiously picked it up and open it with the same caution.
❣︎
Dear Todoroki-Kun, I can't believe you take anti-depressants. But that does sound like you though.
You get pity for your horrible background, yet you still take medication to relieve the pain.
You're a spoiled little bitch. Believe it or not, you are.
I hate the fact that you're with my crush, the fact that everyone loves you and that you're your the favorite.
You're special and unique because of that ugly-ass scar and sickening two-toned eyes of yours.
Now you can go back and cry your little-attention-grabbing-ass off.
And don't say shit about this.

-I.M.
❣︎
I looked at the note in disbelief and frustration. Why in the hell do I deserve to be treated like this.
I dropped the note a smashed it by my slipper that I was wearing.  I picked up one of the non-ripped uniforms from off the floor. I left my dorm, locked the door, and headed back to Katsuki's dorm.
But something confused me,
"My crush?"

The dorm was and I went inside. I place my clothes on the couch and was surprised by a shirtless Katsuki.
He was sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes.
"Oh Kats, morning!" I said as I kissed his cheek. His face started to turn pink.
"Oh good morning my beautiful candy cane." He said trying to make me flustered. He failed at it.
He stood up and waddled over to me.
His right hand trailed their way to my hips like what happened last night instead of my waist.
"Ok come on, we got to get ready for school now." I said to him, not mentioning the note.
"Fine......Hmph......." His grunting noise sounded cute.

I walked us over to the bathroom.
He let go of me and went to go run the shower.
I took my clothes off and head inside of the shower. Not so long after me, Katsuki came in as well.
All we really did was wash each other.
After I finished rinsing off the soap off my face, he turned me around and pinned me unto the shower wall.
"How the fuck do you look so hot in the shower? Hmm?" He asked me.
I felt a hand on my thigh and follow it to where it wanted me to be. He leaned for a kiss.
I quickly put my hand on his lips and whined in a pissed way.
"Whyyyyyy not??" He said.
"Because if we started making out and all that other shit. We're going but late. Plus our breath smells." I said smiling.
I tried to take the logical turn but he was upset so he just turned off the shower head and faucet.
He grabbed our towels from the wall outside.
"Fuck being late, you're my boyfriend. I need your love!" He said. He's just wants me to say yes.
"Nope." I said booping his nose. His eyes looked like he was rejected by his crush or something.
I got out the shower in my towel and to the sink. I grabbed my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth.
He came over and did the same with his toothbrush.
*Ring* *Ring*
He looked at the name for a while before deciding to answer it.
"Give me a sec, it's shitty hair." I nodded to tell him okay.
He grabbed his phone walking out of the bathroom with his toothbrush still in his hand.