♥︎Chapter 6♥︎ - 𝙸𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꕥ☁︎︎
𒊹︎𝟷:𝟷𝟽 𝙿𝙼 𒊹︎

♡︎
I woke up in a pool of dried blood. Automatically, pain sears though my body.
I held my stomach in pain with my right arm but I couldn't get up. I tried to move my legs.
I use my left hand to try and push myself up to stand. My legs started moving in the slightest as the dried blood started to smear unto the floor.
I gasped in pain numerous times yet I didn't scream everything thing hurts. I couldn't get up at all. I look around to find someone to help me. They might be in class right now or not. I look around in the unfamiliar hallway.
"I'm in the second-year's hallway?!"
I started to shake badly to the point I felt tears fall down on my face.
My body fell back onto the floor, my head hitting the floor hard once again.
"HEY KID!!" A familiar voice nearly screamed.
His voice was loud and it made my ears sting in pain, but at the same time I felt footsteps running towards me.
I heard and saw (blurry) Present Mic.

"Hey are you ok?" he lightly grabbed my weak, limp body while I bit my lip to conserve the painful yelps and whimpers trying to fall out.
He finally was able to turned my limp body on my backside and saw my horrible gash made inside of my uniform. He puts his hand under my heads and slightly lifts it up.
"Ok listen, ima need you to work with me. Ok?" He said.
I tried my best to nod but my head hit the floor pretty hard.
So I shook it as best as I can.
He scooped my body from underneath and start to walk towards Recovery girl's clinic.

We made it to Recovery girl and I was laid on the bed.
One of the rooms far in the back.
"Is he going to bed ok?" I heard Present Mic ask.
"Hopefully, for now, call Aizawa and tell him to meet you here." She said.
I started to lose my consciousness and my eyes started to give up on me.
I tried to move my body but I couldn't.
Soon I just saw black.

♡︎

ꕥ☁︎︎ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ☁︎︎ꕥ
𒊹︎𝟷:𝟸𝟻 𝙿𝙼𒊹︎

It's been a couple hours since I've last seen Shoto. I last saw him the hallway before I left.
All might or I guess Sensei-Toshinori now called me and a few other extras for something. It was like a costume update thing with that pink haired girl.
I walked through the hallway where I originally was with him, some second-years were looking at me weird.
I didn't pay them any mind until I saw dried blood towards a boundless of lockers while a trail of it in decently large sizes of blood droplets. I continued to follow till it reached Recovery Girl's clinic down stairs. I saw Present Mic standing outside on the phone.
I impatiently waited until he got off the phone to go up and confront him.
"Sensei-Yamada, the hell?" He looked at me weird like I had something on my face.
I soon heard running footsteps coming towards me. It was Mr.Aizawa.
He had an unsure worried face. He looked down at me and looked quickly back up.
"Is he okay?" He asked questioning the other teacher yet I still don't what the hell is going on.
"Bakugou, this is adult business could you please leave."
I didn't realize how offended my face looked. I stormed off and left.
Well, I didn't actually. I hid behind the door listening in.
The Fucking Bakugou Katsuki won't just-
I heard something faint yet clear on the other side of the door.
"Its Todoroki. He has bruises everywhere." I felt my eyes widen.
"He had a huge gash in the side of his stomach just let blood come out."
I was worried I heard some chatter behind me.

"Hey Kacchan! What are you doing here?" I heard the motherfucking nerd behind me.
I turned around face him. I was annoyed of him he's been accusing Sho for sleeping with some one else the morning along with that panic attack a couple days ago.
Why is he acting so sweet and shit.

"The hell do you want?" I asked in annoyance.
He looked....hurt?
"I just wanted to apologize to Todoroki-Kun but where is he?" He said.
I wasn't one hundred precent sure about this but he did look sincere about it.
"He's in there but I'm not sure if they're letting anyone in yet." He nodded and went towards the door.
"It's ok, I'll try." He said before walking inside.

ꕥ☁︎︎ 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ☁︎︎ꕥ
𒊹︎𝟷:𝟻𝟶 𝙿𝙼 𒊹︎

I push the door open besides Kacchan.
He stood there and waited behind the door still.
I walked past the two other adults in the lobby.
They didn't notice me and went to go search for Todoroki's room.

I peeped through every door window until I came across,
"Room 49, hmm?" I whispered under my breath before I pushed into the room.
He started talking when he was looking at the window before turning around to the door.
"Hey Kat-...Midoriya...?" He sat up to look at me better. I closed the door and walked closer.
"Why are you here!" He slightly shouted he quickly started slightly rubbing his neck after.
"I would like to ask you the same fucking question. How the hell are you still alive?!" I nearly yelled.
I tried to calm down myself because of it.
"Did you purposely hire that kid to punch the shit out of me?!" He got more furious.
"He would've been all mine if you have just died already!" His eyes widen and he was offended.
"You know," he started. His face was turning red out of anger.
"I don't know why the fuck you like Katsuki so fucking much. But attempting to kill me indirectly is crossing the line, just get over him!!" He yelled this time.
I flinched at the sudden volume change.
"How can I? I've tried to act happy for you but you stole him from me!" I said upset.
"Well, you didn't have the fucking balls to tell him you like him! Oh and btw, he would've rejected you anyway." He said folding his arms.
"Why you over confident little shit. Why is that!" I told him, I mumbled the first part though.
"Oh I forgot, you were sick ," he says slightly giggling the his face turned serious.
"He fucking confessed to me." My eyes widen.
"H-he did w-what...?" My words came out as stutters instead.
"I know you heard me." He eyed me up and down for a second.
"You aren't even his type anyway. Oh and speaking of which, why the hell do you sound like an obsessed high school girl? He fucking taken for crying out loud!!"
He was saying the truth.
I was beginning to respond until a knock was heard and the knob shuffling. Both me and him looked at the door, stopping our conversation.
"Everything okay in here?" Recovery girl said as she came into the room.
"Yes I'm fine." Todoroki responded to her quick.
"Same." I said to her.
I look down her tray to see gauze pads, alcohol, some medication and more.
"Alright then, Can you please leave Midoriya." I nodded and left the room.
I tried to think on what to do next but nothing came up.
Maybe Uraraka-San and Iida-Kun have some ideas.
He will fucking be mine.
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
𝙾𝚔, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.
✔︎ 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
- 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚢(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
𝟷𝟹𝟺𝟿 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜