♥︎Chapter 4♥︎ - 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 + 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 ꕥ☁︎︎
𒊹︎ 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼, 𝟺:𝟷𝟽 𝙿𝙼 𒊹︎

   Bakugou was watching a horror movie, The Shining, with Tsuyu, in the darkness of the common room. Todoroki was sleeping on his lap, laying his head on toned abs of his lover. Not saying doesn't have any though. Tsuyu began to enjoy Bakugou's company more and more. They might not be alike in ways but they cared for Todoroki, enjoyed the other's cooking, and were interested in the same genre of movies and shows.
The sleeping boy kept shuffling every once in a while in his sleep. Maybe because of the screaming from the movie. No one was really making any noise beside the movie itself and the munching of popcorn during the scene of the Lady in the bathtub. Bakugou's constant moving awoke Todoroki in the slightest. Opening his eyes, adjusting to the light, and the lady walked and showed her horrifying self. This made Todoroki jump but calmed down immediately after realizing the smell popcorn changed his mind. He dug his hand into Bakugou's bucket and ate the popcorn that came out of it. He laid back down on his chest and started falling back asleep.

𒊹︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 - 𝟼:𝟸𝟹 𝙿𝙼𒊹︎

Todoroki woke in a common room where both Bakugou and Tsuyu were sleeping. He took this opportunity to go to his dorm and take a shower. He climbed up the stairs while on his phone. He went up to his door and unlocked it. He grabbed a black t-shirt, Bakugou's hoodie the he hid from Bakugou himself, black slippers and black sweatpants. He went to his bathroom and locked the door. He placed his clothes on the sink top.

𒊹︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 - 𝟼:𝟻𝟹 𝙿𝙼𒊹︎

       The boy was walking back downstairs instead of the elevator because that's in construction. He saw Bakugou and Tsuyu gone. Instead he saw Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato, Sero, Iida, Midoriya, and Hagakure from where he could see. He wasn't shocked but did wonder where'd they gone. He decided he would call Bakugou while near the stairwell.
❣︎
Calling.........The LOVE of my life

B: Hello?
T: Hey, where are you?
B: I'm in my room get my clothes together for a shower, why?
T: No reason, it's just that when I came back down, you weren't here that's all.
B: Oh okay, call me back if anything bad happens before I come back down alright?
T: Ok love you
B: Love you too, babe

Call disconnected..................
❣︎
Todoroki got off the phone and walked near the kitchen of the common room.
He saw Kaminari saying something that he couldn't hear. And then he disappeared.
He didn't bother to even process what happened but he put his phone in his right hand and walked in.
Unsuspectedly, he saw Mina with her phone our recording. He nearly walked past the island until he saw blonde hair before he fell down.
"What the fuck kami!-" he was prepared to let out the tad bit of frustration Kaminari gave until he saw the boy hold a tea kettle in the way of pouring it.
The poor boy's body shook and tears stung his eyes.
He put his hand in front of his face trying to avoid the sight of it but it was to late.
He was already having a panic attack that he been trying to avoid all of his life ever since the original incident.
His breathing became hella unsteady and his body shook like if was in a freezer.
Tears fell down as he attempted to move his hand and saw it closer.
Panicking even worse now, he tried to scoot away on floor from the terror that traumatized him for the longest.
He backed up as close as he can get to the kitchen wall as the kettle came closer.
"Kamibro, stop it. You're scaring him!" Sero said, he voice increased to yelling nearly.
"He's fine Sero." Midoriya said looking down at him with a dark glare. The black haired boy look in surprise to what he said.
The youngest Todoroki kept shaking and tried to stop it. Kaminari stopped and backed up.
"Damn." He said surprised with what happened.
"Give me this." Midoriya snatched the kettle from Kaminari's grasp and went towards Todoroki.
He went up so close that it touched his scar with it's spout, making the boy start to scream. He felt water droplets fall out one by one.