♥︎Chapter 7♥︎ - 𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ( 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚒𝚜𝚑)

ꕥ☁︎︎ 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ☁︎︎ꕥ
                 𒊹︎𝟸:𝟹𝟻 𝙿𝙼𒊹︎

It took Recovery girl a while to do something with the wounds.
I sat on the bed still thinking about the encounter with Midoriya.
In all honesty, I've never expected something like that to come out of his mouth.

I was rambling to much that I barely heard the door knob twitch the a knock.
"You can come in." I spoke loud enough for them to hear.
"Hey Sho!" Said Tsu. Katsuki was behind her.
She ran and hugged me. I hugged back until she broke the hug.
"I'm so glad Bakugou texted me. Oh my god, are you ok???" She asked looking around me for major injuries.
"I'm fine, now." I said slightly laughing. She backed up and let Katsuki go in front of her.
"I'ma go call Momo, brb." She said slight waving her phone by the doorframe.
She left and closed the door after Katsuki hugged me.
He started to put his head in my neck for a few seconds.
I hugged back immediately and put my hand in his hair.
He soon pulled out and kissed my forehead.

"You ok?" He asked me. He tried to cover the worry in his voice but he failed.
"I'm fine Kat." I said trying to soothe him, he was to worried.
"What even happened?" My eyes widen slightly and I started to put my head down.
"I don't remember much, but enough. Some random second-year started to beat the living shit out of me. I must've passed out on the second-year's floor." I told him.
I wasn't crying but I was furious.
"Then Midoriya came into the-"
"Wait that nerd was able to go in but not me!?!" Kat yelled loud.
"And do you remember what the bitch looked like !?!" He's pretty angry now.
"Calm down we will talk about it later okay?" I said trying to reassure his uneasiness.
"Alright fine." He mumbled.
♡︎

𒊹︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 - 𝟻:𝟷𝟻 𝙿𝙼𒊹︎
      ꕥ☁︎ ︎𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 ☁︎︎ꕥ

♡︎
Tsuyu, Bakugou, and Todoroki were walking outside.
It still happened to be sunny outside so they took the chance.
Tsuyu was running towards a flower meadow that the class planted their first year.
It was originally a grassy plane that was empty.
Bakugou and Todoroki were holding hands slightly running after her.
The meadowlands were filled with lilles, daisies, roses, tulips, morning-glories, snowdrops, primroses, and snap dragons.
Numerous types of flowers filled the land in such an eye sparking beauty.
The colors contrasting with the sun.
The three were playing around like little kids.
Running around care-free.
Soon after the made flower crowns for each other.
Tsuyu made one for Bakugou, Todoroki made one for Tsu, and Bakugou made one for his lovely boyfriend.
They enjoyed there time together. Leaving all their worries behind.
School's stress wasn't even in their dictionary in this moment.
The weather was warm and a tad bit windy.
The breeze made the flowers and grass sway in such a memorizing way, summoning the feeling of pure comfort and relaxation.
Tsuyu laying on the grass, enjoying the breeze while Bakugou and Todoroki, hands intertwined, sitting down. The younger layer his head on the older's shoulder.
But, as we all know, good things always have to come to an end, sadly.

"Todoroki-Kun!" A faint male voice was heard from the opposite side of the meadow.
All three turned around in unison. The youngest eyes widen while the others did slightly.
It was clearly Midoriya with Uraraka.
"Damn it." Said Tsuyu under her breath.
The couple looked quite upset as well.
The duo sstarted walking closer towards the trio.
"Um Todoroki-Kun, Mr.Aizawa needs you. Now." Said Uraraka in a fake, sweet way.
In all seriousness, she was trying her best to act like her bubbly personality that she failed at impersonating.
Todoroki did not trust Midoriya one bit after what happened.
Although he didn't have much against the brown haired girl.
He was still slight pain in his head, stomach, and arm but didn't show it.
His sitting said others though. He look overly uncomfortable.
His face was in a unnoticeable upset manner too.
"Why Mr.Aizawa come out here to him directly, round face?" Said Bakugou snapping back.
"Because he fucking asked us too, okay?!" She piped up.
The blonde's eyes widen more as he let go of his lover's hand and stood up.
"You bitch! I don't even know who offended you but that doesn't mean you need to pour it out on me!"
"Oh please, you act like your any different!"
Midoriya walked and split the two up.
"Calm down. Now Todoroki-kun?" He looked the two other fight then looked down at the youngest there with slight dark eyes. Eyes of hatred and envy.
He release a semi deep sigh and stood up. Bakugou looked at him in surprise.
"You're not really going, right? I'm coming if you are." He said looking at him.
"No, it's fine really." Todoroki looked at his boyfriend then at the duo.
"Come on Sho. I'm not leaving you alone with someone who has a nerve problem." Tsuyu spoke up. She got a dark stare from Uraraka.
"Please, let's just go." She said turning around to walk away.
Bakugou and Tsu stared at the other three as they turned around to walk.
They were a good distance away from them now.
"Damn it!" Said the blonde with anger. Tsuyu patted his back softly.
"I don't know what he is getting himself into but I'm scared for him." She said.
"So am I."
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏.
𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢.
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 ( 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢).  𝙱𝚝𝚠 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚎 | (• ◡•)|.

✔︎ 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
- 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚢
𝟿𝟾𝟿 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜