chapter 2

Flashback~

"Hyung why can't you marry me!? My teacher told the class today that two people who love each other can get married!" Jungkook whined.

"I can't marry you guk. you need to stop asking"

Jungkook whimpered and started crying. Taehyung's mom hit him in the back of his head, "look you made the kid cry! Just say yes"

"mom!" Tae looked at Jungkook and how he hiccuped with tear filled eyes. 

"I wonder what you will do without Taehyung" Jungkook's mom picked him up and seated him in her lap and soothed him. 

Jungkook:age:17 Taehyung age:23

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his backpack when he was trying to sneak into his own house through the back door. "it's 11 PM. where were you kid?"

"I'm not a kid!" Jungkook swat away Taehyung's hand. 

"you think you are an adult now? is that why you are drunk?" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

Jungkook's eyes widened. Taehyung continued, "I can smell it all over you. Since when do you drink?"

"It's none of my business!" he tried to walk into his house but Taehyung pulled him out again, "you don't want your mom to find out do you? let's go sober you up" he dragged him away.

-

Jungkook shivered sitting in the park bench with Taehyung. 

"Do you feel dizzy?" Taehyung asked.

"No, i'm fine."

Taehyung crossed his legs, "What's wrong? is it studies? is someone troubling you at school?"

"No!"

"What else could it be? What could be possibly wrong for a kid to start drinking!?"

"It has nothing to do with school! and you couldn't possibly understand!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "is it love? is it girl problems?" he scoffed, "c'mon! it's no reason to drink! girls come and go! I had trouble with eun-ha as well..but look at me, I'm happily engaged to her. You will find your Eun-ha as well. Trust me!"

Jungkook chewed the inside of his cheeks, "Hyung, do you remember the time when I asked you to marry me?"

Taehyung chuckled, "You asked me multiple times, of course I remember" He looked at the stars, a small smile forming on his face, "You even made me a ring out of paper, remember that?"

Jungkook chuckled, "I was really hoping you would say yes" 

Taehyung smiled, "why are you asking me about it? "

"I...when I asked you to marry me..it wasn't a joke" Jungkook bit his lips, "I was telling the truth."

"Jungkook."

"I mean it hyung. I really like you"

Taehyung got on his feet, "Stop it. you are drunk, let's go home."

"no! I'm sober now! I have always loved you!"

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that." Taehyung started walking away.

"Hyung! "

"We are both men Jungkook ! "

"So? why does that matter?'

"why shouldn't it matter!?" Taehyung yelled. "Also did you forget that I'm engaged!? To a woman!?"

"I like you more than anyone! I liked you first! Ever since you gave me that stupid candy when we met for the first time! I have liked you all along! Haven't I been telling you that!?" tears streamed down his face.

"we are done with this conversation. let's go home."

______

present~

Taehyung rested his hands on the walls of the balcony and looked at the stars and sighed, "Yoongi, how would you react when someone tells you that they have been in love with you for a really long time?ever since you were kids?"

"I have not experienced something like that but I'll be grateful and maybe accept their feelings."

"What if you are that person and the person you like doesn't like you like that?"

"If I didn't have a chance then there's nothing I can do about it. I'll accept it and move on I guess" Yoongi walked over to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him, "What's up with the questions? I thought you asked me to come over to do other things" he kissed his neck.

Taehyung turned around and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him into a kiss, "c'mon let's do the other things" they stumbled and made their way to the bed and Yoongi fell on top of Taehyung, "tell me if you need to stop"

Taehyung nodded and pulled down his pants. He needs to stop thinking about his past. 

Yoongi and Taehyung have been friends for a while, after his divorce, Taehyung had been exploring his sexuality and having sex made him take his mind of eun-ha and Yoongi did a pretty good job at it. Taehyung had known about yoongi's sexual habits and experiences. 

one night's drunk makeouts led them to somethings more than makeouts. They decided to become friends with benefits. It was easy for Yoongi because he already had friends with benefits, he was never the one for relationships and Taehyung was okay with it because he never saw Yoongi as someone he could fall in love with, he was comfortable with Yoongi so they had sex now and then. They were not exclusive, Yoongi still fucked people on the side, and Taehyung didn't mind but he slept only with Yoongi. 

"fu--fuck too much!" Taehyung whined. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook and how guilty it made him feel. 

'I'm such an hypocrite'

'It's okay. I hope I never see him again'

__

 The next day Taehyung was waiting for the elevator to his workplace, the doors opened and a guy walked out covered in sweat, weaing a tank top and a hat. When he looked up, Taehyung realized who it was.  

"Hyung!?"

"Jungkook?"