21

1.5 years later.

December 29th

11:50 p.m.

The Snow falls heavily and Taehyung looks up at the sky and sighs. "why am I here?"

"I thought you were having fun." Yoongi said, but he wasn't paying attention to Taehyung whatsoever, he was walking a few feet before Taehyung---walking fast as if he had somewhere to be. 

"You're the one who's having fun. Not me. I was fine drinking in the bar, until you dragged me here for God knows what reason." Taehyung can't help but recognise the area. It's around Jungkook's university. 

Yoongi halts before him and Taehyung walks beside him, "what--" he stops himself from talking when he looked at Yoongi's expression. He followed Yoongi's eyesight. 

Of course.

Of fucking course. 

Taehyung should have known. After all, Yoongi's face looked like a love sick puppy.

In front of them was Jimin playing in the snow with couple of his friends. 

"You dragged me all the way to see this?"

"He posted a picture of him playing in the snow and we were in the area, it's not a big deal." Yoongi shrugged.

"In the area!? we walked 20 minutes !" Taehyung groaned but Yoongi didn't look like he was listening. Taehyung sighed, "When are you going to tell him that you love him?"

"I don't know."

"How about now? the snow is romantic after all"

"No...I can't say it"

Taehyung let out a cold breath, "Don't wait for it. Trust me on this one." he put his hands inside his jacket and huffed, "I'm leaving. Go confess or get laid. I'll see you later."

"okay bye." Yoongi looked at his watch, "Oh! Happy Birthday Taehyung"

Taehyung gave him a soft smile, "bye."

He walked the crosswalk, it was pretty crowded even though it was midnight. He kept his head down and walked as fast as he could. He walked past someone and their shoulder's brushed. It gave him a feeling of familiarity and a feeling of Rush. Deep down he had a feeling that he knew who it was. He kept walking but he couldn't help but turn around. 

That's when their eyes met.

"Jungkook?"