chapter 5

'My health is not in a good condition today.

 Let's cancel the classes for the weekend.

 I'll see you guys on monday'

-Taehyung

Jungkook read the message and sighed, "is it that bad?"

He immediately dialed Taehyung's number, the call was picked up at the third ring. 

"Hello hyung?"

"This is Taehyung's friend. He's sleeping right now, can I take a message?"

Jungkook's heart dropped. Who was that on the line? was it the guy from yesterday? he could be just a friend but Jungkook can't help but have a bad feeling about it.

"I just wanted to know if he's doing well"

"He is resting. I'll make sure he receives the message."

-

It was finally Monday and Jungkook was anxiously waiting for Taehyung. 

"Hyung! are you feeling better."

"yes much better. My friend was there to take care of me"

"oh" Jungkook nodded and focused on his drawing. 

Taehyung wondered why the boy looked dull. He noticed him for the entire class and he noticed how different Jungkook was, like something was bothering him. 

When the class was done, Taehyung walked over to Jungkook, "Do you want to go get drinks with me?"

"I have plans today" Jungkook said.

"oh?"

"Another time?"

"sure" Taehyung smiled.

___

Jungkook walked out of the building to be met with his friend. "Ayo Jungkook!"

"Jimin!" Jungkook smiled. "Ready?"

"Can't you tell from my outfit!? today's the day kook!"

Jungkook chuckled, "you say that everytime! but you never seem to get laid!"

"shut up, your job is to buy me some drinks, i'll take care of the getting laid part!"

"Remind me how long have we been trying to implement this plan? you always chicken out when some guy flirts with you !"

"I do not!" 

"you do!" 

"shut up already!"

"Seriously dude, it's no big deal if you want to stay a virgin. It's okay to wait for someone you love. you don't have to sleep with someone just because our friends are making fun of you for it" Jungkook said.

"No! I'm doing this for my own good! I'm 21 and I haven't done shit! c'mon I don't want to be a boring yougster, now is the time to be wild and free, you understand!?"

Jungkook smiled, "whatever....shit! I left my phone at the studio. I'll be back!"

"It's cold, take me with you"

"Fine, c'mon"

They reached the studio and Jungkook thanked the Gods that the studio light was still on. He wouldn't have survived the night without his phone. 

He opened the door with a bang and he saw something so horrible which made him wish that the studio lights were off, that he didn't come back for his phone. He could have survived the night without his phone but he don't think he can survive the night after seeing what he saw.

"Hyung?"

Taehyung was kissing someone. A MAN to be specific and it was the same man who picked up Taehyung the other day.

"Jungkook?"