|07|

"It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really something, it's fearless"Fearless (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift

Fearless (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift

October 7, 2022

The boys where back in the basement, after having dinner with the Wheelers. They were still playing truth or dare after about an hour. Going back and forth with stupid dares and boring questions. Until Lucas had finally asked Mike an interesting question.

"Who was your first kiss?"
Lucas gave him a sly smile

"Oh uh.."
Mike looked at Will and trailed of thinking about his first kiss.

June 13, 2016
After a about two hours of watching the newest sci-fi movie together, Mike and Will where quietly building Legos with each other. For today they were building a blue airplane. It came with 3 characters, one boy with black hair, one girl with brown hair and another boy with brown hair.
For some reason the girl ended up being tossed to the floor by Will,  Mike noticed how Will never really cared about the girls in their toy sets. But for 10 year olds, girls weren't really priority just yet.

"This one looks like you"
Will showed the raven haired character to Mike with a grin on his face

"I was just gonna say that this one looks like you" He grinned and showed Will the brown haired lego toy. "Hey where'd that girl
one go?" He questioned Will

"Oh she's here"
Will's smile faded a bit and he picked up the girl "She looks like Nance"

"Ew, don't talk about her"
Mike flashed a disgusted look

"Why? What happened?"
The brunette shifted closer to Mike with a worried look on his face
"Yesterday"
"That explains nothing Mike"
Will nudged his arm wanting to get the information out of Mike

"Well i was having a regular day, nothing bad. And then I go to talk to Nancy, to see if she had any more of those chocolates from halloween"
Mike continued "I never really remember to knock, but I wasn't expecting to see her kissing some dude named Cody!"
Will's eyes widened with shock and a little disgust

Nancy was probably around Jonathan's age, and he was only 14. Will had never thought about kissing before, at least not kissing when you're still a kid.

"That's gross" Will finally said "But I mean maybe kissing isn't that bad"

"How would you know, you've never even kissed a girl"
Will flinched at the word girl