|15|

"I almost liked the way you fooled me, to make me think like this could last forever"Painkillers - Gracie Abrams

Painkillers - Gracie Abrams

(a/n)
im sorry, but i'm really not
*not proof read*

December 22, 2022

The next couple of days felt like a blur.
In a good way.

The four teens would wake up and eat breakfast, shockingly the Parker's also had a chef here.
Afterwards they'd watch TV or read.

Sometimes Elliot would borrow one of Wills's books and read with him. But mostly he'd just watch TV.

Mike jumped on every chance to be with Will. He'd read to him or he'd let Will read to him.
Sometimes they would read together and annotate books. Then the next day they'd switch the books.

Oh yeah, Elliot had forgotten to mention the huge library in the house.

It had hundreds of gorgeous hard cover books.
Classics, fiction, non fiction books. You name it they had it.
The library even had a little ladder

After they spent some time doing that they'd head to the lake.
They'd jump in to the shimmering clear water, sometimes they would look for small turtles or fish in the water.
Mike and Will would try to see who swam the fastest, and sometimes Elliot joined.

Jamie rarely got in to the water.
She just sat by the water with her guitar and notebook.
Sometimes she sang or sometimes she drew new clothing designs.

After they dried up and took showers they would have dinner and a movie night.
The night ended with hanging out in pairs.

The pairs were, Mike and Will and Elliot and Jamie.
But tonight Elliot and Will hung out. Elliot even slept over in Will's room.
Which wasn't exactly on purpose

The sleeping arrangements were quite simple, they each had a room of their own. But Mike and Will's had a shared bathroom
Mike stayed up a bit late to make sure Will was alright and nothing weird happened. But mostly he was just waiting for Elliot to leave.

But he never did.

———

That night

"Well isn't that cute"
Elliot smiled holding Will's phone

They were looking at picture of younger Will holding a drawing of a huge rainbow space ship.