PART 13 (And some romance)

Riddhima closes her eyes in an instant, hoping that he didn't see her and especially not her private gawking at him. She couldn't help but blush heavily at her own actions. 

'What is wrong with me,' she curses herself, trying to pretend to be in sleep alongside trying to stop that little twitch of her lips, hoping he wouldn't notice her. 

Although everything in her followed her command, her heart knew no control. It pounded heavily in her chest with each silent passing second.

'How to slow down this now?' she berates herself mentally, also reproving herself for acting like a teenager.

After many such silent seconds, when there was no much change in the surroundings and no sign of him being up, she slowly opens her eyes. She could feel the surrounding around her get thick as she peeks from beneath her long eyelashes, fluttering them open slowly, hoping to catch another glimpse of him, only to find him staring at her. A highly flustered red hue climbs upon her cheeks as she finds him staring at her with his beautifully striking dark eyes.

An embarrassed smile climbs upon her lips as he stares at her with amusement filled in his eyes. She closes her eyes foolishly once again, trying to save herself from his scrutinizing gaze. However, much to her surprise, her breaths hitch upon feeling him move closer to her. All the air around her goes warm in a moment. Her heart starts to go wild in a moment and her eyes widen and close at the same time, unable to take the proximity. Soon, his hot, warm breaths hit her neck, making her eyes fly open.

The red on her cheeks knew no bound and she stares at him with equal amusement.

"I'm your husband Riddhima. You can stare me as much you want," he whispers slowly, yet gently in her ears. She shuts open her eyes, chiding herself before opening them once again to look at him. His eyes were gleaming with unsaid emotions, darkening with every feature he took in, looking at her.

'Such a child she is,' Vansh wonders amidst his breath, with a gracious smile adorned over his lips.

As if in a trance, his long chiseled fingers trace her glowing soft skin, moving on to travel through her silky long hairs. Riddhima flutters her eyes silently looking at him while her heart was going wild with every extra inch his fingers travelled. They were rough, creating twitching sensations all across her nerves from her temple to her chin. They were almost set ablaze.

Unable to take the look on his face and the way his fingers toyed with her skin, she moves closer to him, hiding herself in the junction of her pillow and his hand.

'Another big mistake. Your periods have gotten into your head Riddhima,' she growls to herself when the sharp mix of his perfume hits her nose. However, another smile erupts her lips as she listens to his heart too pounding crazily, as wild as hers.

Vansh, on the other hand, continues to trace her slender neck, drawing lazy patterns on the back of her neck. Hearing Riddhima  mellow and let out a small moan makes him give out another amused smile. 

Riddhima never knew the back of her neck was so sensitive until he had started to trace her skin. It sent sparks straight across her spine, making her feel euphoric. Before she could control, a slight noticeable, yet unnoticeable moan erupts her lips, which gives Vansh much needed confidence to carryon with his pictography. 

With much more new-found confidence, his thumb goes out to kneed the base of her neck with utmost perseverance when the red-rashes on her neck come to his notice. Those red lines etched across her cervical makes him conscious in no time. It was as if someone had thrown cold water across his face as he recalls that it was him who had given her that pain.